40: Leaving her

Guys The story is coming to its end, one or two chapters are left. I don't want to stretch the story as it will get boring.

Do tell me what you people want, an epilogue or a second book of Xander and Sia's romance and life.

I'm ok with either of them, the epilogue or the second book.

Its upto you people now, so do tell me what you guys want.

Also, people are messaging me to make MaNan version of this book, I'm thinking about that also, but my first focus is to finish this book.

-----------------------

Someone please tell me how can I private some chapters of this book, I don't want my book to be copied. Please tell me

-------------------

Sorry for the mistakes

Xander's Pov

I am not good with expressing my emotions and due to this somehow I always end up hurting everyone around me. Before Sia, I didn't care and now when I want to repent my sins, I have to leave her.

After my mom and sister, I've became heartless and the only goal in my life was to take revenge. I was so engrossed in all the planning and plotting that I didn't even care to look at the pure soul infront of me.

I'm bad, no infact I am the worst, I have slept with a no. of girls before her, I've been a total ass to her, I'm a jerk in short I failed.

I just want to end everything, my guilt is eating me up from inside.

Sia's silent treatment and her bond with that guy Florence is not helping. I have been restless.

I'm a total wreck of a person, I have no idea what to do?

" I want to come to you all, Aiden, Mum and Ellie " I mumbled to myself looking at the stars

Its been months since Sia saw me crying but She didn't ask me anything, although she did gives me strange looks quite a times but everytime I just looks away.

Her therapy is almost completed, but still she haven't showed any emotion infront of me.

The doctor asked me to keep patience as it takes time.

I am keeping track of her 24*7, she is eating healthy and only healthy foods. I've been very strict about her health.

Thankfully, she stopped having nightmares, I still whispers sorry in her ear every single night.

When she use to love me, my only goal was to destroy her but now the only goal in my life is to see her happy, see her smile.

I haven't said anything regarding Florence to her, my heart burns every time I see them smiling but I stays silent.

Every other day, I visit Aiden's Grave, only to say sorry and express my feelings.

My phone rings bringing me out of my thoughts, wiping my tears and putting on a strict face I picked up the call

" What " I said

" Umm Sir, the interview is preponed, its tomorrow" My secretary informs me to which I just said ok

--------------------------

Reaching our room, I saw her sleeping, her lips were parted and she was snoring lightly.

I can spend my whole life just by seeing her. I'm deeply, immensely and hopelessly in love with her.