26: Meeting Again

Sorry for the mistakes

Sia's pov

*One year later*

I'm running late, way too late. Today's very important meeting of mine.

No, I'm not any company's CEO or earning way too much, I'm still freelancing.

I'm a full time freelancer now and there is this company who hired me for one project where I have to present the design which I've been working on from a while.

Sia's outfit

Today's Thursday, and thats why I am running late

Today's Thursday, and thats why I am running late. Every Thursday and Monday I visit Aiden's Grave . Talking with him makes me feel good. I spent hours sitting there, staring at his grave.

The meeting is scheduled at 2 pm, its 1:40 and I'm still here looking for a bus or cab.

Finally, taking the cab I went to the company where I am going to present. It took me around 30 minutes to reach.

The exterior as well as interior of the office was amazing, I went inside, one of the employee came to take me to the conference room.

'Conference Room' it was written in big bold letters, checking the important things I went inside to see the room was way bigger than a normal conference room, and it was filled with many people.

Looking at them seems like they were actually waiting for someone, more specifically me.

I took the seat beside Mr. Winston, who have hired me for this project

One old man around 60-65 stood up and said "lets see all the designs"

All?? I looked beside me and gave a questioning look, I got to know that this is some kind of competition that who's going to grab the deal.

I then turned to hear what the old man is saying, when I felt someone's eye on me

I looked around and saw diagonally opposite of me was sitting the man, whom I never wanted to see, Not in my dreams, not in real, Nowhere but here HE was glaring me viciously
He was giving me deadly looks, while I stare at him without any expression.

After few second, I break the eye contact and looked at other side

Xander's outfit