25: Life isn't Fair!

In Sia's pov, Wherever the talk is related with Xander, HIM is used in bold letters.

Sorry for the mistakes

Sia's pov

*6 months later*

I woke up before the alarm, now I don't need an alarm because I'm not able to sleep since that dreadful birthday of mine, all the memories haunt me like anything.

After that night, I went to my home the next morning. The whole night I spent sitting on a secluded bench near-by my house

I told my mum about my pregnancy as I had no other option, to say she was disappointed would be understatement but she did supported me in my decision.

My family asked about the father but I just told them it was a one night stand and the baby father doesn't want to do anything.

I didn't tell them about HIM, I want to wipe all the memories of HIM and for that I had to do this. Kevin was so angry but I told him that I'm totally fine

The doctor told me that my body is weak to carry a baby and suggested for abortion, but I can't just kill my baby, he is my everything, my only hope left.

Yes, its a boy. I got to know this few weeks back

I don't live in Houston, instead I live in a town 2 hours away from Houston where I work to pay my bills, I don't work in any corporate office, instead I work in a local cafe and also do freelancing on project basis

The person who made me like this made sure that I don't get a job and I don't had enough money to fly somewhere else for the job

My mum asked me to stay in the house itself, but I didn't want to hear my Aunt's indirect comments on me that how much of a disappointment I'm!

Times like these, I feel HE was right about me being a disappointment .

I work at the cafe in the morning, while I do the freelancing work in night. I'm trying to save as much money as I can for my baby, so I'm working hard to earn it

I didn't have time to dwell upon my sorrow and crying over it. I'm not the Sia, who use to cry for little stuffs and who always use to think that why me?

Thinking about these stuffs, I didn't realise that I'm getting late, I'm now seven and half months pregnant, I didn't had any morning sickness in my first trimester but after that there is no going back.

Sia's outfit

Doing all my morning business as fast as I can, I went to the cafe

Doing all my morning business as fast as I can, I went to the cafe. I got acquainted with many people here, they all are nice and helpful in nature but I don't talk to them usually, as I have lost my tendency to have fun or to be happy.