1: What the hell has happened

The pov's will always be of Sia, if it would be Xander's pov it will be mentioned in the beginning itself.

I was feeling so surreal walking down the road, finally feeling free after ages. The feeling can't be described in a word or a sentence. The road and the few people here and there suddenly started attracting me.

I don't know what was happening, I just wanted to live in the moment and forget every memory of my past or present. I don't want to think about people, not my family, not friends, no one.

I was so busy in my thoughts that I didn't realise its dark and I came far away. I don't have a penny in my pockets. I looked here & there but saw no one except me & my shadow, who also starts to disappear.

I walk few blocks more & saw a small yet very attractive house. I heard voices from the house, it looks like some kind of function is going there or maybe a get together. I thought to ask them for some help so I went over there.

Upon reaching there I was mesmerized by the beauty of the house that I failed to notice someone is staring at me. I saw a very enticing yet very cold emerald colour eyes looking at me.

I was stunned by the eyes & it made a churn in my stomach. The pair of eyes belongs to the most handsome man I've seen in my entire life. I was just admiring the man from I don't know how long. Then I hear someone clear throats

that's when I came back from all the admiring session. Suddenly I started sweating & thought about how I'm looking.

I look down to see my clothes & instead of disappointment I got nothing, my baggy pants & the mickey mouse t-shirt was just so worn out & looking at the guy it looks like he just came from a photoshoot

He again clears his throat and raised his eyes at me and said with the most arrogant yet amazing voice that           " done checking me out??, now tell who the fuck are you?"

With my tiny voice I jumbled to make a sentence and starts stammering "I...I ....lost...help.."
he looks irritated & said "you know what forget that I even asked, anyway you look like a beggar"
I was going to tell him no but he gave 100$ in my hand and said "now fuck off".
I said "listen.." but till then he went from there murmuring something like "cheap beggar"

I was confused, irritated, angry & humiliated at the same time & looked at the money he gave.

Next part will be updated only after atleast 2 votes
I'll update only when the target is achieved
Please do tell me how's it?
Should I continue or not??