41: The Accident

Sorry for the mistakes

Sia's pov

"It was a lovely pleasure to have you here, Mr. Black. Thank you for giving this heartfelt interview " the lady in the tv said

With this the interview got over, but my eyes was still stuck on the TV.

Everything seems so blank and void.

The interview was over but the answers given by him, the song, and the sorry was still playing in my mind again and again.

He apologized infront of everyone, that too in a live interview. The X, I know would never done this. he would never compromise his stardom for anything but I was wrong again.

From the past few months after we came back from India, he changed.

Yes, I was silent. Yes, I was blank. Yes, I was emotionally void but I see things, I observed things its just that I didn't speak, I didn't show.

I know he cries every single night, he is the only one who got me treated and took me for my checkups, he kept all my records, he said sorry to me for the umpteenth time thinking I'm asleep, he visited Aiden's every other day, he cries while reading my letters, his wallet have my pictures, his phone wallpaper have my picture, he gets jealous when he see Florence with me.

I know every thing.

Seeing the interview brought me back to revisit all those memories from the very starting day till today when he sing song for me

I never knew he can sing also.

----------------------

I was still occupied with all those memories, when I felt someone nudged me and thats when I came back and saw Florence raising his eyebrows.

" Hey, where are you lost? " Florence asked

" Nowhere, lets go for lunch " I said with a smile

Just then Leonard came and said "Ma'am, its time for your lunch "

He started arranging the table when I interrupted him and said " no need, today we will have lunch outside "

" Sorry Ma'am, but you have to eat healthy only and that's why you aren't allowed to go anywhere. The weather is not good today" he said politely

And I rolled my eyes again, because I knew all this is Xander's doing.

Leonard is like a spy to Xander, his only work is to check on me that Am I doing fine without interrupting me

God!

So, I drop the idea because no matter what I say, Leonard will not allow me until and unless Xander gives him permission.

" Fine " I said and sat down on the sofa

" Your husband really take care of your every single thing " Florence said smiling saying about Xander.

" I'm sorry, Florence " I said

" Hey its alright, we can go some other time " he said

In a short span of time Florence became a very good friend of mine, no the only friend of mine except Kevin.

With him there is never a dull moment and he knows everything about Xander. Thats why, sometimes he tries to make Xander jealous also.

After we had our lunch, I went back to work and Florence left

---------------------

I wasn't able to concentrate on work as my mind is still stuck on the interview when he said that he's leaving