chapter ten

My head was spinning, and I was dancing like there was no tomorrow. Everybody was drunk and dancing to random songs. I loved these kinds of nights, no stress, no thinking about singing and not worrying about the outside world. I could tell that the guys liked it too, they were hugging each other with huge smiles on their faces. I was dancing with Freya and Gee, swinging our hips and trying to twerk. And with trying I mean looking like moving our knees and not our butts. Ethan was laughing at us with tears in his eyes. I walked up to him and pointed my finger in his face "Don't act like you could do any better!" I said half giggling, half serious. Ethan grabbed my finger and looked me directly in my eyes. "Watch me" He pulled his pants up as high as possible and started twerking. And boy, could that man twerk. We started to cheer him on, him of course loving it. My eyes were full of tears, because I was laughing so hard.

I decided that I needed to pee really bad, looking for the closed bathroom I opened the door to Cal's room. "Fuck Nova, can't you knock?!" Simon and Talia were laying half naked on Cal's bed, doing god knows what. "omg I am so sorry" I yelled covering my eyes and quickly turning around. Still needing to pee I went to Harry's room. Carefully knocking not wanting to find myself in the same situation. Not hearing anything, I decided that the coast was clear. Slowly walking into his room and closing the door behind me. I quickly went into his bathroom to pee. When I walked out of the bathroom, I noticed the amazing view out of Harry's window. I went to sit on the edge of his bed, looking outside. You could see the whole skyline of London, and the most amazing sky full of beautiful stars. I stared, amazed at how amazing this view was, when I heard the door open. "Oh, sorry did not mean to disturb you" Harry spook, me not looking away from the stars. "No, no you didn't" I patted the space next to me, signaling Harry to come sit next to me. "Have you ever noticed how amazing this view is, look at those stars" I whispered to him when he was sitting next to me. He sat half behind me, one leg next to me and the other behind me. I leaned back, pressing my back against his chest. He moved my hair over my shoulder, so it was not in his face. "Yeah, isn't it beautiful?" He whispered back, sending shivers down my spine. He leaned his head against my head, breathing slowly. I felt so at peace right now, leaning against Harry, just watching the sky together. Before I knew it, my eyes were starting to get heavy, and it did not take long for me to fall asleep.

I woke up laying on Harry's bed, Harry nowhere to be found. I was still in my clothes from last night, my makeup probably smudged all over my face. Walking to the mirror in his room,  I noticed that it was not that bad. I heard voices coming from outside the room, maybe most of the guys stayed last night. I opened the door to Harry's room, seeing Cal, Harry, Ethan and Gee eating breakfast. "Good morning sunshine" Cal said to me grabbing another plate. "Good morning guys, what time is it?" I asked sitting down, feeling tired. "Uh around 11 a.m. I think?" Ethan said looking at his phone and then nodding. "Yup, eleven". "Fuck! Is it that late already?" I said jumping off of my chair and trying to find my coat. Once I found my coat I only needed to find my purse. "Why in such a hurry" Gee questioned looking confused. "I have singing lessons in like 10 minutes" I said stressed still looking for my purse. "You want me to bring you?" Harry asked with his mouth full of food. I found my purse and looked at him. Damn he looked good in the morning. "Yes that would be fantastic" I walked to the table and grabbed a piece of bread from Ethan's plate sticking it straight into my mouth. "Hey! That is my food!" Ethan yelled slapping my hand away, that was trying to grab another piece. I laughed at him and walked to the door. "Okay well thank you guys for that lovely food, I'll see you later" I said signaling to Harry that he had to come with. He took one last bite from his sandwich and grabbed his coat walking with me to the door.

"Where did you sleep last night?" I asked Harry once we were sitting in the car. I knew for sure that he was still with me when I fell asleep. "I decided it was best if I left you sleeping in my bed, so I went to sleep on the couch" he said not taking his eyes of the road. "Such a gentlemen" I said teasing him. He smiled at me shaking his head. "Next time you can just stay, I do not mind" I said slowly, suggesting that there would be a next time. His cheeks went a bit red, again not looking at me. I smiled looking outside, loving that I had this kind of effect on him. Before I knew it, we were already at my signing coach. He had a beautiful house just outside of London. This was not the first time Harry had brought me here. Most of the time one of the boys drove me here because I do not like riding in the city that much. "Thanks Harry for driving me" I looked at him, giving him a tight hug. "No problem, love" he said whispering in my neck. "See you later" he spoke once I let him go. "See you later" I smiled at him, getting out of the car.

After my signing lessons, Talia picked me up. We had decided that we were going to have a much-needed girls night. We stopped at Tesco's to get everything we needed to make some delicious pizza. I bumped my cart into hers, giggling. "How was your make out session on Cal's bed?" Talia looked at me and went a bit red. "Not as bad as your make out session with Harry" She bumped her cart into mine. "Omg, I did not make out with Harry!" I said to her with playful eyes, grabbing the pre-made pizza dough. "But you want to!" Talia nudged me smiling at me. stuck my tongue out and grabbed my cart and walked to the cheese section. Talia ran after me "Oh common I know you want to, it is obvious, he wants it too!" she said catching up to me. I looked at her surprised "okay, maybe I want to, but I don't want to ruin our friendship" I said picking up two different mozzarella's letting her pick the one she likes most. "I don't think you will ruin it, judging by the way he looks at you, he wants it as bad as you" she said grabbing one of the mozzarella's out of my hand. "You think so?" I questioned starting to walk again. "Yes! Even Simon noticed it" she said grabbing some tomatoes and peppers and putting it in her cart. When we paid I noticed some girls looking and pointing at us. Assuming they were some fans I decided to wave and smile at them. They squealed, and took that as an invitation to ask for a photo. I found it quite cute that they were so nervous, I assured them that it was fine and asked them how their day was.

When we arrived at Talia's flat, we started to unpack all our groceries, laying it all out, so we could start making the pizza's straight away. I really loved spending time with Talia and talking about all my thoughts. "You know what helps me when I am stuck with all my thoughts not knowing what to do?" Talia said taking a huge bite out of her hot pizza. She immediately regretted that decision, waving her hand over her mouth trying to cool the pizza. "What?" I asked taking a smaller bite, careful not to burn my mouth. "I write a song" She said shrugging her shoulders and sitting back on the couch. Talia also made music, we often talked about making a song together. "When I write a song, my feelings and thoughts become more clear" she added taking another bite from her pizza. "Will you help me?" I looked at her with pleading eyes. "Of course"

And that I how we ended up on the floor signing together. Trying to piece together the lyrics and already starting to make a melody. I did not hold back and poured every single emotion I felt into this song. It soon became clear that this song was about one person, and one person only.

Harry.