•[ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁶]•

Hey everyone! Here's the long-waited Chapter 6 that took me 3 weeks to complete. 😅 Anyways, I hope you enjoy! <3
________________________________________
°» Y/N POV «°

"Well, Mrs (family last name), today's your lucky
day! Looks like Y/n over here just has very large bruise that has caused some minor internal bleeding in her left leg." Dr Kevin said to my mom.

"Are you 100% sure?! I mean there was ever this one time where another doctor-"Mum frantically said.

"Yes ma'am. I am 100% sure that everything will be okay..." The man said, with a slightly bored tone.

"Okay... so does that mean we can go now..?" My mom quietly asked.

"No no no. I need you to sign some paperwork-" Dr Kevin answered, unable to finish his sentence.

"BUT WE HAVE ONLY BEEN HERE FOR FIVE MINUTES AND YOU'RE GONNA CHARGE ME MORE?!" My mom said, practically screaming.

Man, I could tell, mum was panicking so much.

"Woah woah there ma'am! These papers won't increase your medical bill in any way, in fact, it will help deduct your next bill here." Dr Kevin replied.

"Go on..." My mother spoke, calming down.

As they were talking about the bill, I tugged my mom's sleeve and pointed to the door. I wanted to go outside to the waiting area.

She nodded as I got off the hospital bed and went towards the door.

Opening it I immediately saw Tim standing right in front. He was surprised to see me out early.

"Hey...Tim! What are you still doing here? Don't you have to get home? I asked. "I'm sure your parents are worried about you.."

"No. Both my parents are at work and Gigi is at the supermarket.." Tim quietly replied.

"Gigi? Who is Gigi?" I questioned.

"N-no one you should know about." He stuttered. "Is your leg okay?"

I looked down to my leg and shrugged. Honestly I can't say it's "okay" because it isn't. But I didn't want to make him feel bad.

"What's that shrug supposed to mean..?" He questioned.

"You want me to explain to you?" I continued to say. "I mean, there are a whole lot of tenses, meanings and-"

"No nO nO! I am not going to do learning on my holidays!" Tim aggressively declared.

I giggled.

"Well suit yourself.." I responded.

I made my way to the waiting benches to rest. Tim followed.

I couldn't help but think, if I had gotten Tim to follow me down into the basement, I probably wouldn't be in this situation at all. I actually really wanted to meet some of Tim's friends. Maybe they're cool.

The door immediately swung open.

"ALRIGHT Y/N! IT'S TIME TO GO!!" My mom declared.

She started stomping towards me and Tim.

"What's with her?" Tim asked me.

"Eh.. it's probably because she got a discount on her medical bill or something." I blankly answered.

"You think she'll still let you go meet my friends after all this?" He whispered.

"OF COURSE YOU CAN BRING Y/N TO MEET YOUR FRIENDS!!" My mum shouted to Tim. "IN FACT, YOU CAN BRING Y/N OUT NOW!"