•[ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹]•

A/n: Just a heads-up; Tim won't be appearing in the first few chapters, so don't come at me lol.
——————————————————————-
°» Y/N POV «°
"Ughhh..." I groaned getting up from my bed.

It was Monday, yes, the worst day of the week. I turned to my alarm clock, turning it off. I could hear my parents talking downstairs, although it was quite muffled. I knew something was up.

As usual, I yelled at my parents from my room to help me up as I was "too tired" to move. However, instead of telling me to get up myself, they simply ignored my request.

I groaned again and got up to go downstairs. Surprisingly, mum and dad had a big smile on their faces.

I knew something crappy was gonna happen. My parents probably made and agreement with some of their colleagues that I will present and inspirational speech to the whole office. Or probably some boring extra curricular activity their signing me up for.

"Y/n dear! We have a surprise!!" My mum said in a sweet voice.

"Nope I'm not gonna do it. You can go tell everyone the "sad" news. But I don't care." I immediately said.

"My, my, Y/n. You haven't even heard what we're going to say!" My dad exclaimed.

"We're...."

"Moving house!!" They said at the same time.

"Wait, WHAT??" I asked, confused and shocked.

"That's right dear! We're moving to the Hillside Residential area all the way in Chicago!" Mum said.

"Isn't this great buddy! We get the fresh new start we've been needing for awhile!" Dad chimed in.

Meh, I guess it's ok. I mean, I thought if the worst but maybe moving house will be nice. I won't have to deal with our neighbourhood "bullies" anymore.

Besides, our current neighbourhood is so crappy. I absolutely HATE our neighbours, except for Mdm Zeda of course. Everyone else were all so noisy and rowdy, especially at night. The children are a no better representation of their parents.

"Y/n dear, are you ok?" Mum asked.

I snapped out of my daze and gave her a reassuring nod.

"Hey, I contacted your teacher and your school, so you don't have to go to school today! How does that sound?" Mum asked

I immediately smiled and gave her a big hug. Yesss! No school Monday!

"There are some boxes for you in the kitchen, go pack your stuff in. We are leaving this Wednesday. Tomorrow will be your last day at Riverdalle High! So chop-chop!" Dad said enthusiastically.

I rushed into the kitchen, grabbed a folded cardboard box and headed upstairs to my room. I was excited for the move! Who knows? Maybe I get a bigger room! Or maybe mom and dad will let me have a TV! (They probably won't agree to that though.)

But I've been dreading for room renovation! I've always wanted built-in furniture and a HUGE bed! That's, of course, my parents decision.

Oh well, let's hope this move is not worth regretting...