•[ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹¹ ]•

HELLO! Author here! Here's your LONG AWAITED CHAPTER 11!! It took quite a while since I've been getting spontaneous ideas here and there over this past three months of inactivity. Anyways, I'll be saying a bit of an authors note b4 we get onto the chapter.
So I discovered that a lot of people have been pointing out that in the first chapter, we claim to be the age of 9, however I did state that our initial and previous neighbourhood school was a HIGHSCHOOL. Now I will be completely honest, I think I may have gotten the concept of an age-inclusive school wrong. Also, 9 year olds DEFINITELY don't go to highschool (I can wholeheartedly agree with this statement—considering I'm in highschool now lmao)
Anyways, just to clear up the air, I referred "highschool" as more of a generic school name. My initial idea was that Y/N went to a school that houses students from grade 1 all the way to grade 12.
Hope this clears up any misunderstanding! Enjoy reading!
———————————————————————

°» Y/N POV «°

"who—?"

"SHH I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME" the deep voiced baby whispered.

I awkwardly stared at my surroundings, just, BABIES?!
Okay, okay I was kidnapped by babies and now I'm being pulled by the ear too?!

"Now I'm going to make things simple alright, your the hostage, I'm the bad guy" he intimidatingly said "oh wait that's doesn't sound too right.."

"Never mind, now tell me Y/N, do you like paperwork or the sack?" He added on.

What a retard

"What's that's even supposed to mean? You? Going to sack me?" I rolled my eyes. "Your just, mere babies"

Not realising what I just said, a toy gun was pointed to my forehead. There was some messy handwriting on some tape saying 'memory wipe gun'. I mean, it was just a toy gun? What could it actually do?

"Now I'm going to ask you one more time Y/N, paperwork or the sack?" The blonde baby repeated, poking my forehead.

"NONE! Your stupid gun isn't enough to intimidate me and—"

"SILENCE! I know it was you. YOU are the cause of my problems! You.. you.. sickening child. Even my brother is better behaved than you."

"You have a brother?! What's his name?" I joked. Trying to get on his side.

"None of your business." He replied.

The next action is what I presumed to be that he took off his tie and tied it around my neck. I couldn't tell due to the blindfold. I coughed and choked on my saliva. Damn this baby has strength.

He loosened the tie again, but still I could not see his face. Darkness was still overpowered in the room.

"Look, we both don't want to be here, but I'm asking you Y/N, WHERE IS IT." The voice sternly repeated.

Getting cut off again, an eye-straining light rapidly emerged from the door infront of me.

"Get your hands off Y/N! Wait... THEODORE?!" A familiar voice shrieked.

With light reflecting onto my eyes, I could finally see what was really going on. A blonde baby in a suit, three other babies in colourful onesies, and Tim—not much to his outfit though.

"I knew it! You and your brother are just pulling some stupid ass prank on me weren't you?" I announced. "Well, NOT very funny Tim. Don't even bother explaining it to me. I'm out of here!"

I wasn't even mad at the baby, I was mad at Tim. For practically ditching me like that.

"Wait wait!!! I'm sure we can work this out? Uhm how about a business opportunity, you say-?" Theodore added.