•[ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ³]•

°» Y/N POV «°
"We're here!" I heard mum shout.

I abruptly opened my eyes and started breathing heavily. Gosh, every time mum and dad sleep I become extremely quiet. But when I'm sleeping, they make extremely loud noises like it's and elephant stampede.

Whatever

I got out of the car and stared at my new home. It was a lot bigger than my previous one. I turned to look at the other houses, my new home was the biggest house in the estate! Looks like my parents do have money. They always tell me they can't afford what I wanted because they were struggling with bills. Yeah, sure.

"Y/n! Help your father and I unpack!" Mum shouted from the moving truck in front of our car.

I briskly walked to my parents, hanging my head low, avoiding any attention I could get from our new neighbours. They were all standing outside their house, on their porch, looking at my family. I mean, the moving truck is HUGE, only a blind person wouldn't realise it. It also made a lot of noise.

I gestured to my mom to give me a box quickly. She could tell by the look on my face, what was going on.

"Hey, why not you go introduce yourself to some of the neighbours? Your father and I have already made some cookies and prepared them into boxes." Mum purposely said, shoving my arm.

Huh, so they did prepare welcoming gifts. But it doesn't matter, I'm not going to embarrass myself.

I vigorously shook my head and immediately grabbed a box.

As I was taking the box out, someone caught my eye. A brown-haired boy who lived across my house from me was waving at me.

I shifted the box to one of my arms and used the other to wave back. Suddenly he stopped and ran back into his house. Oh no! Was I supposed to wave to him or was he waving at someone else. Just great. I've already made an "awesome" first-impression to one of my neighbours.

I turned to the door and went into my house.

"Woahhh" I exclaimed in amazement. "This house was bigger than it looked!"

I ran up the stairs to find my room. I begged my parents to give me the biggest room in the house, but obviously it's reserved for them only. So I'll just find the 2nd largest room.

"Here it is! Wow it's a lot larger than I thought" I said.

"Having second thoughts about the master bedroom being yours?" Dad questioned me.

I shook my head. If I could get a bigger room, I would get it. Even if that means all my stuff only fitting half of the entire room. (Hehe)

I was in the mids of unpacking when I saw that brown haired boy again. His window as well as his curtains was wide open. Thankfully his head was facing the other direction, so he didn't see me.

"I remember I brought with me a telescope..." I said to myself. "Ah! There it is!"

I unfolded my telescope and assembled it in front of my window. I stared into the telescope, wondering what his room looked like.

Yes I'm a creep and it's a good thing none of my classmates knew that. But that's not the point!

"Huh.. a train set, lots of toys, and a plushie. Well, it's good to know that I'm the more mature one here." I exclaimed proudly.

"I better continue unpacking my room. Otherwise Mum would probably force me to give gifts to our neighbours" I said, sighing.