•[ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ²]•

°» Y/N POV «°
I woke up bright and early. Finally, moving day is here! I got out of my "bed", hearing lots of chatter outside.

That's when I saw a crowd of students outside my house. Oh wait a second, there not just any students, they're some of my classmates.

"Hey look! It's Y/n!" Someone shouted.

"Oh no. I can't let my classmates see me like this! I've gotta change first. My hair is a hot mess and I'm still in my PJs. Oh wait, I forgot, I already packed my clothes in the moving truck yesterday." I muttered to myself.

Just as I was about to turn around, I saw Aleza, my best friend. Her nose was red and her eyes were bulging out. Behind her were my other 2 best friends, Saeri and Casper, their face looking exactly the same as Aleza.

I started to tear up. I wasn't used to tearing up in front of my friends, nor hugging, but I didn't care.

"BEEP!"

I turned to my left to see my dad waving at me. I broke the group circle and said my final goodbyes to my friends.

"Hey, if you wanna talk we're just a call away!" Saeri said, handing me a slightly crumpled post-it note.

"Please call us everyday..." Casper said shyly. "Besides, you wouldn't want to miss out school gossip! Right?"

I chuckled. How did I end up with an amazing group of friends like this. Well, no time to think of that now, I've got to go.

"Bye everyone!!" I yelled from my car.

As dad drive the car further away from the house, chatter started to fade and I was left with my own thoughts.

"Y/n, have you thought of the gifts we're going to give our new neighbours?" Mum asked.

"Uhhh.." I blankly said. "I'll get back to you?"

Mum sighed and shook her head. Disappointment.

"Maybe you should start planning then. We've got the whole car journey for you to plan." Dad added.

I groaned loudly, here we go again.