•[ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁰]•

Heyaaa! Author here! Sorry for being so inactive on wattpad the past month. Honestly I'm still thinking of ideas to continue this story. I'm currently re-watching some episodes of "Back in Business" to get some ideas and clear up some scenes a bit more. Anyways chilé and enjoy the short chapp <3
———————————————————————

°» Y/N POV «°

"No but seriously, heck was that?" I sweared (pardon me) "You should have forking told me earlierrrr! You're such and arsehole!"

I was poking Tim once again and nagging at him. We were walking back to our houses, of course, after returning the baby to its rightful owner.

"Yeahhh. I guess I should have told you earlier, but you know, I wouldn't want your brain to go wonky.." He said, signalling a "crazy" face.

"Soo... are all the babies in this neighbourhood able to talk?? How the hell did that baby learn to talk??? We're you able to talk when YOU WERE A BABY??? OH AND WHERES YOUR BROTHER?!" I screamed, practically shooting 100 questions per second.

"Woahhh woah calm downnnn, I'll explain everything on the way." He assured.

[POV change]
°» Boss baby's POV «°

"God where's that Templeton. I've been waiting here for roughy 10 minutes and my legs can't stand it anymore!" I complained, talking to myself.

I will be honest, I don't have the vehicle I promised, not yet, but I'll need Tim's help to obtain it. Papers and documents have been settled (so as a clean record) and now all I need to do is collect it. Clearly the person to collect it is not me, I'm just a "helpless little baby" after all.

"Ooh, ouch..." a voice groaned.

"Who's there?!" I questioned.

Out of the bushes came out Mega Fat with a bunch of bruises and a dead looking face. He was plucking out some thorns from his cardigan.

"Oh..just you.." I mumbled. "Any idea where Tim is? Needa pass him some docu-"

"You mean those two lovebirds that just left the park? Oh yeah they're headed home." Mega Fat cut in. "You should probably catch up to them. Also, Y/N already knows babies can talk and I've got to go now so toodles!"

He immediately scurried off to find his "mommy lady".

"Wait what?! What do you mean Y/N KNOWS?! Come back here!" I yelled chasing after him. But alas he vanished.

"That Mega Fat has got a lot of explaining to do...but I guess it can wait." I thought to myself. "Speaking of wait, I could use a snack.. NO don't get distracted."

Off I went to find Tim...and Y/N I guess.

[POV change]
°» Y/N POV «°

"Your brother's a boss?? Whatt?? He can't be, he's just.. what.. a baby?" I snorted, rolling my eyes. "I bet my math is better than him, the next time I see him, oh that baby—"

"Shhh! I think someone's following us.." Tim whispered in my ear, pulling my hand.

"If there was someone following us, I would have known. I'm not that stup—" I retorted, being cut off.

He had place his finger on my mouth and was standing really, JUST REALLY close to me. Mind you that it was a chilly night and I was already feeling warm.

Tim dragged me behind a bush while he "investigated" the matter. Suggesting for me to stay hidden.

...

My vision went black. I couldn't see anything. Where was I? Tim?

"Hello? Who—who's there? hello...?" I panted between breaths. I frankly had no idea where I was. All I remembered was me hiding behind a bush and...well that was it.

"Wait..I'm being kidnapped aren't I? Very funny Timothy I know it's you" I blurted.

I heard shuffling behind me. Okay, maybe that's Tim. But it could also be someone else. That was when out of the blue, a child's voice was projected from behind me.

"STATE YOUR NAME, IDENTITY VERIFICATION, AND REASON FOR YOUR VISIT!" said a young one.

"Shhh! What are you saying? Didn't boss make it clear NOT to interact with the victim?" Said another

"Oops...by bad.."

"Wait, how many of there are you?" I asked.

I was just about to get my answer when there was some struggled muffling. Eh, probably just the wind.

"BAM"

I door swang open and a cold breeze gushed against my knee. I felt a warm aroma nearing towards me as tried to struggle out. That was when my blindfold was lifted up.