FORGET ME NOT

Xiao Zhan's P.O.V.

Yibo? Where are you?

My eyes seem blurry and with my weak sight and pain laced body I look around to find Yibo lying at a distance. He's bleeding!

"B..Bo.."

He can't hear me..

"B.. BoBo..", my voice is extremely faint and weak.. how do I help him? He needs me!

Forcibly crawling across the ground, I try to reach him, but he's too far and my body remained in the same place. Numbness take a toll on me and all I could do, was grab the broken phone that was in my reach and dial the first number that comes in view.

Tears soon made their way and the only thing that bugged me, was Yibo lying there.. his face and arms bleeding.. and he? Unconcious.

A few rings later, the call was picked and wasting no time, I mutter the needed.

"H..he..help!", I cry out with my weak voice.

"Zhan Ge? What happened? Where are you?", A panicked voice welcomed me.

"H..high..way.. to... C- City M..all..", I mumble as dizziness takes over.

"Hello? Zhan Ge! The line's disturbing.."

"H.. high.. way.."

"Zhan Ge! Can you hear me? Stay awake!"

"H..help!", it came out as a faint whisper and soon utter darkness embraced me.

We.. we need.. help..

(end of p.o.v.)

------------

"Cheng? What's wrong? You look tensed?"

"K.. Kuan Ge.. Zh..Zhan and Yi..bo!"

"What happened to them?!"

"They need help!", He cried out.

"What exactly happened Cheng? Tell us!", Yubin exclaimed in worry.

"They.. they must have faced an accident!"

"Accident?!", Xuan Lu interrupted.

"Where? How?"

"I don't know Jie..", Cheng replied.

"It's not a time to cry! They need our help! Let's hurry!", Yu Chen advised.

Hao Xuan went up to them and asked desparately.

"Cheng? Who called you? Zhan or Yibo?"

"Zh.. Zhan!"

"Did he say any name of a place? Cheng?"

"He kept on mumbling and calling for help.. and seems.. seems-"

"Seems what? A-Cheng, don't panic.. we need the information! Please tell us!", Zoey asked.

"Seems he.. lost his consciousness.."

Jiyang at once butted in.

"Cheng! You need to recall! Try to remember everything he said! Where are they?"