🤍 LITTLE ANGELS 🤍

~ Extras ~
_________________________________________

Two years later

"No Boss, you don't understand, it's urgent! Please!"

"Yibo, I get it.. but I can't, understand the situation!"

"No.. what do you mean you can't? You have to!"

"Oh God, this kid is so stubborn! Try to understand my position Yibo!"

"I don't care Boss. When I said I want a leave, I want a leave!"

"Stop being silly, it's not a simple leave you're asking for, kid!"

"What?! What's wrong with asking for a paternity leave?? Women can get maternity leave when they're pregnant, but I can't have one when I'm becoming a father?!"

"Oh God!! But what will you do with the leave! You're not the one who's pregnant!"

"I know I'm not the one who's pregnant, but I deserve a leave! Look at ZhanZhan getting a leave!"

"Your Zhan is a businessman for God's sake! The cafe is his business, so he can take a leave while the staffs work for him! But you're an employee in this company!"

"But I'm gonna have babies soon!! I deserve a leave! I can't let Zhan take all the burden and the responsibilities!"

"Oh God!", The Boss sighed and rubbed his face. Well, Yibo has been asking for a leave for the past few weeks.. and he doesn't try to understand the consequences.

"Yibo.. what about the other men who had a baby but didn't get a paternity leave? They'll feel I'm being partial!"

"No sir, they won't! They are the ones who suggested me to ask for a leave! See, I'm a special case!"

"How are you a special case now?!"

"Aye, not all men in this office are gay like me, right? So I'm Special."

"Tsk.. you're acting like an idiot kid. Go back to your cabin, the break will be over soon."

Yibo tried to argue further, but the Boss didn't seem to be listening. When he turned to leave, he noticed something on the desk and grabbed it immediately, gaining the other's attention.

"What are you doing!"

"Now Boss, you decide! Are you going to give me a leave or do you want to see bloodshed here?"

"Yibo stop!"

"I'll cut my wrist! Tell me!"

"Aiya you kid, stop, stop!"

"Now say Boss do you want people to know you're making me overwork.. and made me depressed that's why I tried this stunt, huh?!"

"Yibo, stop.. what the hell!"

"It's your last chance! I'll cut it!"

"OKAY! Okay.. I'll give you a leave! Stop! Stop now!"

"Sure?"

"Yes, yes. Now put the blade down!"

Yibo slowly kept the blade on the desk again and took a seat.

"Okay. I want a leave for six months."

"Wha- WHAT?"

"Six months."

"No Yibo, I can't let that happen.."

"Again? Do you want me to-"

"Aiya, aiya.. stop. You're a precious employee of mine, working in an important position. Not having you around for half a year, would be a big loss. How about I give you a leave for three months?"