FOREVER VALENTINE

(Slight mature content and harsh words at the end, in case you are uncomfortable, you may skip it. I have marked the starting and the ending with 4 bold stars.. "****")

~•~•~•~

Xiao Zhan was visibly tired, the next morning, due to their late night activities. Yibo, as usual went to make the brunch, when he woke up first.

Yes.

It's Yibo waking up first and admiring Zhan's sleeping face to his heart's desire and then going to make the breakfast or brunch, as needed, everytime when the couple is up to some mischief in the previous night.

Yibo rushed to Zhan and woke him up with the food served on the bed, and reminded him of LuJie who had asked them to accompany her for her wedding shopping.

"Mm. I remember.", Zhan said in his sleepy voice, pouting and rubbing his eyes as he sat up.

"Still a baby!", Yibo chuckled and handed him the toothbrush.

"Only yours!", Zhan replied in his baby tone when he took it and went to the washroom to freshen up, limping.

Yibo soon followed and picked him up in his arms, helping him out. They brushed and played with water in the washroom as if they were still three years old.

Coming back, they sat down and had the food while talking to each other.

"When do we need to go to her?", Xiao Zhan asked.

"She told 11 am was fine."

"Okay. What did you cook today?"

"You can see right?"

"No! I want my BoBo to tell me!", Zhan smiled and propped his chin on his palm.

"I cooked my favourite, prawns!"

"That's my favourite too..", Zhan pouted.

"Our favourite!", Yibo chuckled and pushed the plate towards Zhan.

"Eat nicely. You'll need energy after last night."

Zhan blushed as he remembered he was the one who initiated and didn't want to finish it off, that easily.

"And who's responsible for pounding me without any mercy!?", He said and smacked Yibo.

"Ow! What can I do? You kept on asking for more!"

"Shut up!"

Yibo laughed hard, when he saw Zhan fiddling with the food, trying so much to cover his now red face.

"Aiyaaa! My ZhanZhan seems soo shy!"

And he earned another smack in return.

"You really love beating your husband huh!?"

Zhan nodded and then looked at him wide-eyed.

"Wait.. what?"

"What, what?"

"I.. what did you say?"

"I said you like beating me?"

"No.. the.. the word.."

"Husband?"

Zhan looked at him straight to the eyes.

"You.. you mean it?"

"C'mon ZhanZhan, everyone knows.. and everyone keeps on saying that we're like an old married couple."

Just, because.. everyone says..? Fine..