🍫 HONEY AND CHOCOLATES 🍯

🔞 ~Extras~ 🔞
_______________________________________

Yibo's POV

Phew!

We finally returned from our honeymoon a few days ago. And.. honestly, our bond has changed more and more. Ever since we are back, Zhan and I have become so busy. But yes, we make sure we are using the little time we get as much as possible.

To be honest, I just can't keep my hands off him, neither can Zhan. I literally saw a different side of Zhan when we were at Switzerland for our honeymoon.

Like.. who would believe someone as innocent as ZhanZhan could actually have such naughty plans going on in his mind?

Yes! When we reached the hotel, after our luggages were sent, ZhanZhan left for our room with the card, while I was doing the payments. He seemed probably tired, so I let him go. When I entered our special honeymoon suite, I didn't find my hubby anywhere. I thought he was in the washroom, but later I found him on the balcony, sitting with his wet hair. He had taken a shower, maybe. He looked so good in that wet hair look, I just can't get enough of it. With that hair and.. a white shirt.. only a white shirt.. Wow!

He was wearing my white shirt!

Well.. ZhanZhan has a good physique. He is taller than me and comparatively thinner.. while my shoulders are broader compared to his. Otherwise we are all same. So, the shirt seemed to be hanging from his body, while the collar was falling off his shoulder, thus exposing his skin.. and not just that, his beautiful height was adding fuel to the fire.

Those long legs..

I barely could control myself that day. However.. he seemed to be in a daze because he didn't notice it when I locked the door. It was only when I went dangerously close to him and whispered in his ears did he notice me.

"Hey handsome!"

But his chain of reactions was unexpected. At first he flinched, then gasped and then shivered as he bit down his lips as if trying to suppress what he wanted to speak.

I pulled him for a kiss, and let my hands move down his waist. I expected him to say something or rather scold me funnily, but I heard him making a noise instead. Worried, I asked him finally.

"Are you fine, baby?"

"Y-yes, Yibo~"

It almost came as a whisper, and I swear it was so lewd, I could feel blood rushing to different parts of my body at his tone. I found him shivering and his backside was literally shaking. Out of curiosity, I had leaned down and lifted the shirt only to see him in thongs and the other thing that I saw was not a joke.

"What is this!?", I had asked.

"I-I am.. ugh~"

It's not like I didn't know what it was. It was a vibrator. Yeah.. he really had a vibrator up his ass!

He was very shy at first, so I carried him back to the decorated bed. I found the remote inside the room, so with time as we played more, he turned comfortable. And I came to know, he always wanted to experience something like this.

Anybody can imagine how wild that night was..

Well, it was just one instance. There are more.. like how he dominated me on bed for three days straight. It was so good. Not gonna lie, we came to know different sides of each other we never knew we had. Like, how I never thought my ZhanZhan could be so kinky.