DISTANCING

Only if...

.
.
.

Next morning

Yibo woke up first, feeling sticky all over his abdomen. With sleepiness in his eyes he looked at his side when he felt the presence of warmth in his arms and was surprised when he saw Xiao Zhan sleeping soundly, naked. His eyes bulged out and he was shook at the sight. He and Zhan often slept together on the same bed.. but why were they laying there naked?

Panicking he lifted the duvet from their bodies and sighed in relief to find his pants still on.. NO! Those are not pants.. it.. was his.. boxer !!

What the hell did we do?! Why am I only in this ?!

He hesitantly looked at Zhan's side and found Zhan only in his underwear. Blood rushed to his head and his face reddened seeing Zhan's state. His smooth skin.. and his.. thighs.

Shut up!

He stopped his thoughts from running array.

What the.. what happened last night?!

He tried to recall the events and felt extremely guilty when faint memories of what he did to Zhan and how he touched him intimately came back to him.

I.. I decieved him. Took advantage of the situation and did things without his consent .. how will I face him now?! Being the good man he is.. he won't hate me.. but what I did is so wrong..

Yibo thought and tightened his grip on Zhan, unaware of the fact that he was still hugging him as he stared at his face. Zhan slowly opened his eyes when he felt Yibo hugging him tighter and smiled as he saw Yibo's face.

 Zhan slowly opened his eyes when he felt Yibo hugging him tighter and smiled as he saw Yibo's face

His hands reached Yibo's face and he carressed the soft skin tenderly, smiling all along. Yibo smiled at first but soon his expression changed.

 Yibo smiled at first but soon his expression changed

He was feeling really guilty. So he hesitantly spoke as he held Zhan's hand on his face and rubbed it with his thumb.

"Zh..Zhan.. about last night.."