DRUGGED 🔞

Xiao Zhan's P.O.V.

Ambling my way through the dark hall way, I come in front of a balcony with a big door.. closed door. Looking around it seems to be the back side of the house and probably its the very reason, why this place looks so deserted. Seems people don't really come to this side.

Why would Yibo even come to this place? A place that even seems unused by its very owner?..

Thinking about my self made logic, I decided to depart from here but stopped when I heard a very.. very low whimper. A low voice.. seemingly familiar..

Without pondering much, I decided to take a look at the balcony. I slowly got closer to the door and found that it was not locked. Great!

Carefully I opened the door, to make sure I don't make any noise, and stepped into the balcony. But surprisingly, I found no one..

Strange....

The balcony was quite a long one.. strangely. I looked around and heard the familiar whimper again. I followed the sound to look for its source, and found a girl trying to kiss a boy, holding him tightly in her arms. The boy seems to be refusing while the girl tries to force the kiss. They must have had a fight and maybe now are trying to make it up.

Couples nowadays.. huh.

I should have left the place immediately, because if caught, I would be marked as a pervert guy invading their privacy. But couldn't.. because honestly my heart kept on bugging me.. as if I'm missing something important.

The moon was up in the sky, spreading its glory, when my sight found the couple again and as I paid attention, the faint moonlight seeping through the branches of the trees around.. enlightened me. And being shocked will be an understatement, I felt rather hurt when I saw, the guy with the girl was none other than YIBO! I don't know why..

What was he even doing here with the girl? How close are they.. that the girl even wanted to kiss her..?

I observed them more and felt like a big rock was resting on me.. I felt heavy inside..

What was this feeling? Jealousy? Am I feeling jealous.. just because my Bestu found someone..?

Waking up from my own train of thoughts I realised.. that Yibo doesn't really look well.. and moreover, if seen logically, he's actually not liking the intimacy with the girl, as he keeps pushing her away.

Silly me..

But who the hell is this girl !

Narrowing my eyes to see even better from the distance, I found who the woman was..

Susan, the bitch.

She really.. really is a bitch.

I knew it. I knew she had ulterior motives against my Yibo.

And I heard Yibo whimper again.. he doesn't really seem fine, because if he was, he would have pushed her by now, and return to me.. even before I started worrying.

She must have done something..

Being overpowered by my anger, I rushed towards them and yeeted Yibo off her clutches and pushed him, making him hit the wall behind as he winced. Holding him up against me, I find his body hot.. and he was sweating.

What happened to you?

"What were you trying to do!?", I growled angrily.

"I.. I was trying to.. to.. talk to him..", she answered shakily.