COMING BACK

Zhuo Cheng rolled his eyes seeing his friends hugging for a long time.. as if they had already forgotten his presence.

He cleared his throat loudly, intentionally to let the other two hear him. As soon as they heard Cheng, Yibo and Zhan composed themselves and looked at him.

Zhan was blushing and Cheng smirked at him making the said guy smile sheepishly. Whereas Yibo was totally clueless about the secret interaction going in.

"I think I'll leave.", Cheng said.. and ran away before the guys could ask him anything.

"A.. A-Cheng.."

Don't go.. how will I face Yibo alone.. Damn..

Xiao Zhan thought.. but it was too late. Yibo stood there silently, not knowing what to do.

"ZhanZhan.. ca.. can we go back to what we were..?"

"Huh?", Zhan turned back in confusion.

"Um.. I mean.. just as how we were.. Best friends?", Yibo scratched his nape nervously.

No! Not just Best friends.. but.. more!

Zhan thought.. but said something totally opposite.

"When did I even stop considering you.. my Bestu.. Bo? Just because of a mere misunderstanding.. you really thought.. are status changed?"

"I didn't mean that.. I'm sorry."

"It's okay ah~ Now.. let's go home! Hmm?"

Yibo nodded and they headed off together. They reached home in few minutes. Zhan was really flustered, cause after the misunderstanding cleared and they mended their relations.. today was the first day, they were going to be together and there was no way Zhan could avoid talking to his Bo, nor does he want to.

Reaching home, after they entered their apartment, Zhan was startled when he felt Yibo hugged him, when he was closing the door.

His heartbeat rose to a high level, he knew he was blushing hard, Zhan knew his voice went weak.. so he whispered.

"Bo.. what are you doing..?"

"Let me hug you ZhanZhan.. I missed you so much!"

"Hm!", Zhan hummed back happily, with his signature soft smile on his face.

"Yibo?", Zhan mumbled.

"Yes?"

Zhan turned back to face his best friend and hugged him again.

"I missed you too BoBo!"

Yibo felt so happy when he heard Zhan say that he was missed too. All this time, he felt so guilty that he ruined his life long friendship just because of his some stupid acts. He never expected much from Zhan. He somewhere was sure that his feelings would always be one sided, so the bond he shared with Zhan.. was enough for him to be happy for a long time. If only.. he knew that  now, his so loved Bestu harboured the same feelings for him too. That his feelings were not unrequited anymore.

Zhan's words came to him as a surprise, like a warm gust of wind in a pleasurable chilly weather. He felt warm inside and out, and smiled.. oh so happily! He was so relieved that finally all their dispute was over and cleared out.

Breaking the hug, he asked Zhan with happiness and gentleness.

"Zhan.. aren't you hungry?"

"Yes! Very.. let's order take out like earlier. We'll have dinner together! I missed eating with you!", Zhan pouted and chuckled making himself seem more and more adorable to Yibo unknowingly. While, Yibo couldn't handle his cuteness and ended up patting Zhan's hair lovingly, to which the other guy.. went all red. Zhan presented a sweet smile and managed to escape as fast as possible, in order to hide his blushing self from Yibo. And Yibo? Yibo only shook his head and went ahead to make an order.. grinning all the time. His happiness knew no bounds today.