𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

Alexandra's POV

So it's been 4 hours since I left Jerry's office and walked out of school.

The first thing I did when I left was finally get some breakfast inside of me.

You can't assassinate someone on an empty stomach.

I then went to one of my many garages full of equipment and necessities for the mission. I have many garages full of clothes, guns, ammo, cars, bikes, you name it, all around the country.

My job makes it so that I have to travel a lot, not that I mind travelling, but I don't want to be bringing all of this stuff with me every time I have to go out of state for a mission. So I bought all these warehouses and garages to hold all of my equipment.

Inside the garage I had a bathroom with a shower, a bedroom in case it was late and I had to stay for the night and of course the rest of the space was filled with my stuff.

I decided to get changed into my assassin clothes, black leather pants, black tank top with my leather jacket that had a hood attached to it and some combat boots. I reapplied my makeup and stood near my mirror to admire myself. There was only one step left for me to do to become the white wolf.

I carefully removed the green coloured contacts from my eyes. They had been bugging me all day. I looked in the mirror and staring back at me were my silvery white orbs that reminded me of everything that had happened in my life.

I hated my eyes.

If my life was different, I would be glad to be blessed with these white eyes but that's not the case. I was not blessed with these eyes. They were there as a reminder of what they did. They made me like this.

I got on my Kawasaki Ninja H2R motorcycle and rode back to school.
I hid behind a secluded area of the school and waited for my target.

I guess I should tell you about my mission. The mission was to kill a man called Adam O'Donovon. He had been stealing some drugs from the Italian mafia shipment and selling them to kids. Stupid I know. The mafia contacted me and told me they would pay a large amount of money to have him taken out. Of course I agreed.

As luck would have it, his daughter studied at my school so it was the perfect job for me. Apparently her name was Amy O'Donovon and she was a junior.

Now I'm not completely heartless by taking away the parent from a child and leaving them alone. I'd been through it myself and it was not pleasant.

Her father was a waste of space who abused her and Amy had been working her whole life at a diner in hopes that one day she could get enough money so she could be away from that man.

I got in position as I saw Amy leave the school. Making sure I wasn't seen, I followed her to her house. She was completely oblivious deep in thought. Now for my phase one of the plan.

I counted down from three and as I did, her phone rang pulling her out of her thoughts. She hurriedly answered it.

I smirked knowingly as she made a right to go to her workplace. I discovered that whenever she would order a parcel online, she would always give the diners address and the diner would pass it on to her. Most likely because her father would probably sell it.

I found out that she was expecting a parcel this week so I sent around $250000. The diner would think that it is the parcel and call her yo come and collect it. If she's smart she would take the money and start a new life.
Now for phase two.

Now that I was at her address and was certain she was gone, I entered through a window that was slightly ajar. I was in the building.
Now phase three.

Kill

I crept through the building my guard up. As I made my way to the living room, the sudden smell of alcohol hit me and made me scrunch my face in disgust.

Standing in the front of the room with his back facing me was my target.
This should be easy.

I was not in the mood to toy with him and he was drunk out of his mind so I doubt he could be of any use to me. I shot him in the back of the head and once I knew he was dead, I left my signature brand mark on his neck.

The brand was a paw print. I thought it fit with my aesthetic of being the white wolf so I went with it.

Making sure to not leave any traces behind, I left the building and headed back to the garage. Once I arrived I put my bike in the back and went to change my clothes. I notified the Italians that the job was done and I watched some TV for a bit.

I decided that I would take my bike home with me. It would be the fastest way to get there and I wasn't planning on walking.

After a quick shower and a change of clothing, I checked the time to see that it was not 6:00. It would get dark out soon so I decided it was time to set off.

Time skip

When i arrived home, it was 6:27 and all I wanted to do was lay down on my bed and sleep forever. If sleeping was a profession I would be winning at life.

As I parked in front of me and Hayleys shared house, a huge black limo came from around the corner and stopped in front me.

I took my helmet off and out came
the 5 men from today.

_______________________________________

Another one down, thank you so much for reading this it means the world to me.
Bye lovelies♡

K xx