𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

Georgio POV (The Dad if you forgot (: )

After a long day of torturing people at the Warehouse, I made my way home to my family. Honestly ever since my precious Alexandra has returned I had been smiling and meeting the members at the Warehouse more often and acting like more or a father to my kids.

I'll never forgive myself for how they had to grow up. I failed them. Especially Alfonso, he's been taking after me, too busy cooped up working for the Mafia, that he never actually got to fully experience being a kid.

With Alexandra gone he became cold and distant and instead of helping him cope, I wallowed in my own self pity for losing my wife and my child.

Just thinking about that bitch makes my blood boil.

I know she's alive, and when I get my hands on her she's gonna wish she wasn't.

I may have stupidly fallen in love with her before but not anymore. 

I crave her blood on my hands more than anything.

She will die by my hand.

That's a promise

I got out of my car and nodded my head at the guards who stood up straighter. I walked inside and went to Alfonso's office. He's normally there during the night. I wanted to check up on him and tell him to get some sleep. I might even give the poor boy a day off.

When I walked inside I was surprised to see he wasn't there.

That's odd.

What the?! Who are-

Me! Well glad you asked I'm your conscience 

My what? When did you get here?

I already told you I'm your conscience. Do you even listen old man. I've always been here, just never talked to you like this before.

Umm well first off I'm not old and second, I already know I'm not gonna like you one bit.

Well the feelings mutual.

I think I'm going crazy.

Alfonso might already be in his room asleep. I'll check on him just in case.

I went upstairs. I always checked my children's room before they went to sleep. It became sort of a habit and was the only way I could sleep at night. Knowing that my children were safe and no one else would be taken from me.

Opening his room door, I walked inside to be met with an empty bed and no Alfonso. That's when I started to panic.

Please God no! I couldn't lose another child.

I ran out and checked to see if my other kids where in their beds. Matteo was no where to be seen. Same with the twins.

My hands were shaking uncontrollably by the time I had gotten to Alexandra's room door.

Please let my baby be safe and sound sleeping in her bed.

I took in a deep breath and opened the door. My worries came true. She wasn't in her bed.

Thats when I started to really panic. Where were my babies? I have to find them. I need my babies.

I ran through the whole house going up and down the stairs. Hoping and praying that they are safe and at home somewhere.

I heard obnoxiously loud snoring and visibly relaxed. I knew Elias' snores anywhere. The kid is so quiet but when it comes to sneezing or snoring he's like a damn elephant.