𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢: 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔗𝔴𝔬

Alfonso' s POV

We were all now currently waiting in the principles office. The principle had just called Alexandra's teacher to tell her to come to his office. Whilst we waited I took this time to think.

What would she be like?
Will she know who I am?

I looked around to see my brothers and father all silent and deep in thought. They were probably thinking the same thing.

The principle started up a conversation to make up for the silence in the room. I could hardly process what he was saying when I heard a loud BANG as the door to the office flew open showing a girl who looked to be around 5'6 with brown hair flowing down her back and bright green eyes. I instantly recognised her to be Alexandra.

"Missed me Jerry!" To say I was shocked would be an understatement. Never in a million years would I imagine Alexandra to grow up a troublemaker. She confidently made her way to the seat in front of the desk. My eyes never left her and neither did my families. They were probably as dumbstruck as I am.

Damon POV

After the remarkable grand entrance, my sister made her way to the seat in front of the principles desk. I couldn't help myself from slightly smirking. I quickly covered it and went back to my emotionless expression.

She noticed us looking and stared us down. I have to say my sister could be quite intimidating when she wanted to be. I'm proud. As she stared I noticed her cold expression.

A Ferrari through and through.

She turned her attention back to the principle who we had now learned was called Jerry.

Matteo POV

I watched in awe at my little sorella, confidently having a conversation with the principle. It was like she put me in some sort of trance. I couldn't register a word she was saying my attention on her face, her soft rosie cheecks with freckles dotted about and her long brown hair that cascaded down her back.

She stopped talking and turned her attention to us staring at us competitively almost as if it was a game. It wasn't a normal stare, it was one that could make a grown man hide in fear and put Alfonso' s to shame, and that's saying a lot. I couldn't help but look down along with my brother Elias.

Elias POV

Dammit why is my family so scary!

I looked down hiding from my sorellas intense gaze.

"... this is your father and 4 brothers."

I looked back up at my sister to see her reaction, but saw none. How does she do that? More impotantly, Why does she do that?

There was silence before it was broken by laughter erupting from Alexandra. All my brothers, me included, stood mouth hanging open.

Well that was not the reaction I was expecting.

She suddenly stopped and glared at us all before saying that words that shattered the hearts of the 5 most feared men in the world.

" I don't have a family. You've got the wrong person. "

With that she left the room ignoring the principles orders to come back.
She was gone again.

Georgio POV

We were all currently leaving the office still in shock. I had met my daughter, but it seemed as though she didn't class herself as that, which caused me to feel a pain that I would not wish upon my worst enemy.

We had to find a way to show her that she was ours. That she was my daughter. That is why we were on our way to the hospital.

Ater Alexandra had left the room, the principle suggested that we get a DNA test proving that Alexandra was my daughter. We agreed and I had my men collect the DNA samples from when she was sat on the chair and send it to the nearest hospital which we coincidentally owned.

It should be done in a few hours. It's surprising what money can get you. It was only a waiting game now.

Time skip

It was now 6:00 and we had the results of the test and surprise surprise Alexandra was my child. I didn't need a test to tell me that I know my daughter when I see her.

We were now making our way to Alexandra's house. She lived in quite a simple nice neighbourhood. She must have had a good life. Her files said she lived with a friend. I'm surprised that two 17 year olds are living together but I won't think much of it now.

We pulled up just when a figure on a motorcycle was pulling into the house and stopping in the driveway.

That must be her friend.

We got out of the car as the figure took off their helmet giving us a view of their familiar looking long brown hair. They turned around to face us.

It was Alexandra.

_______________________________________

YESSS!!!!!
I am so happy that I completed this!
Thank you so much if your still here it truly really means a lot to me!

Don't forget to comment and vote on my story. Have a great day/night.

Bye lovelies

K xx