十九

note: I simp Megumi's eyelashes. Y HE SO GODDAMN PRETTY????

~ ~ ——— ~ ~

"Hahaha! You're so fucking disgusting!"

"Look at her! Hahaha! Eww!"

"Eat shit, pig!"

"C'mon guys, we shouldn't bully her."

"Why not? She looks like a pig! And you're the one who pushed her on the mud—"

"AAAAAAAH!"

Megumi winced in pain, slowly fluttering his eyes open. He fell off his bed and that annoys him so freaking much.

He sighed and stand up, grabbing his phone to check the time. It's almost time for his alarm to go off so he immediately fixed his bed, doing his usual morning routine.

He stares at his phone for minutes as he recalled his dream. It was weird that he dreamt about his younger self. He couldn't even recall how his younger days went. All he remembered is that he's very different from his current self.

He just shook it off and decided to go to school. It's still early but it's a good thing for him.

"Hello, Megu—! HEY, I'M STILL TALKING!"

Megumi shut the door on Sukuna's face. He didn't even know why the latter's in his unit. It's not like Sukuna's not allowed to go here, it just made Megumi weird.

"What do you want?" Megumi decided to open the door and scowled after meeting Sukuna's gaze. Add the fact that Sukuna's smiling face annoys Megumi so much.

"Wanna go to the Amusement Park this Saturday?"

Megumi was caught off guard, slamming the door on Sukuna's face again. He's troubled by Sukuna's invitation as he wondered if Sukuna's just pranking him. He thought that Sukuna would never do such a thing. Of course, after what all Sukuna had done to him, he wanted to stay away from the latter.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"NO! GO TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK WITH ME!"

Megumi gritted his teeth. He promised himself not to get involve with Sukuna again.

"WHY ARE YOU SO EAGER?! JUST ASK SOMEONE ELSE!"

"BUT I WANT YOU— I MEAN THEY ARE BUSY!"

Megumi was caught off guard again, opening the door with a flustered face. Sukuna smiled seeing Megumi but his eyebrows furrowed when he noticed Megumi's face.

"Are you okay?"

"No, I am not. So stop talking to me." Megumi grimace but Sukuna only raised his eyebrow.

"Are you sick? Your face's red." Sukuna extended his arm to touch Megumi's cheek when the latter suddenly faced the door. Megumi was back facing him so Sukuna wouldn't see his flustered face.

"Yeah I am, now go away. I don't wanna talk to you."

"Ouch~" Sukuna dramatically places his hand on his chest acting hurt by Megumi's words. "That's harsh, baby..."

Megumi bit his lips and puffed his cheeks, exhaling deeply. "Fucking stop, Ryoumen Sukuna."

Sukuna chuckled by Megumi saying his full name. He reached his hand over Megumi's shoulder as the latter felt chills up his spine.