四十: last chapter II

"Can you tell me why you..." Sukuna bit his lips. He held his cigar and threw it in the bin.

"I'm sorry I did that..." he heard Toji said.

"Just what the fuck? I thought you want me for your son?"

"I do. I'm happy that you're the person he's in love with." Toji finished his cigarette and threw it in the bin. He sighed before facing Sukuna with a small smile. "I had to do it."

"Tsk..." Sukuna looked away and just bit his lips. It's not like he wanted to cry. "Just tell me why..."

"Do you know the reason why sometimes... he just can't do something? When he can't control his emotions? When sometimes he goes overboard? When he acts like a weirdo?" Toji chuckled a little and brushed his hair with his fingers. It's stressing him out that he needs to explain everything to Sukuna.

"He didn't tell you, did he?"

"Tell me what...?" Sukuna asked in confusion.

Toji paused for a second and glanced at Sukuna. He smiled, knowing that Sukuna really likes his son.

"You like my son that much?"

"I love him." Sukuna corrected.

"Oh..." then Toji chuckled. "I thought he'll tell you everything."

"What everything?" Sukuna frowned. "Just tell me... or let me see Megumi and he'll tell me."

"But he can't talk to you right now..." Yoji once sighed again. "This is stressing me out..." he murmured.

"What the fuck?" Sukuna doesn't want to get mad but what can he do? He waited and looked for Megumi for months!

"Just tell me, Toji. I think I won't stop until we meet—"

"Megumi is sick."

Sukuna felt a lump in his throat when he heard him. Megumi is sick...? That's impossible! Megumi didn't look like he's sick! It can't be... of course, how can Sukuna believe that?

"He got it from his Mom. His Mom died with the same sickness."

"Tell me... more..." Sukuna took a deep breath. Is he even ready? His heart's gonna explode soon from pain.

"That night... I told him that he needs to visit his doctor but he didn't care because he wanted to kidnap you..." Toji chuckled. "A lot of things happened in the hospital when they decided to do the operation earlier than I expected. I couldn't do anything because he fainted and wouldn't wake up," he massaged his temple, caressing his cheek as he tried not to be so emotional. "His heart is weak, Sukuna. He didn't tell you that?"

"He... he did not...." Sukuna felt his tears slowly running down his cheeks.

He understood it now. Everything. The reason why Megumi looked like he's about to faint when he touches him.

"He likes keeping a lot of secrets..." Toji laughed. "Just like his mom..."

"That's the only secret he didn't tell me..." Sukuna wiped his tears and looked away when Toji saw him crying.

"So you wanna see him?" Toji smiled.

"Yeah... of course."

"Ah... about that, he's still sleeping..." Toji responded with a serious expression.

"He's been sleeping for five fucking months?!"

"Chill, kiddo...." Toji laughed. "What I mean is he's sleeping. He's taking a rest. He's so weak right now and need—"

"But it has been five fucking months—"

"He just woke up recently..." Toji looked away.

Sukuna's eyes widen. He stormed out of the bar with tears flowing down his cheeks as he immediately called Honey.

"TELL ME WHERE MEGUMI IS RIGHT NOW!"

Sukuna knew Toji won't tell him so he asked Honey instead since he is her Boss anyway. If Megumi's not okay... he doesn't know what to do anymore. All these months of searching for him... damn, he feels like beating a bunch of people at the moment.

"Fuck... This is bullshit."

-

haaaAaaaAaaAAAaaaaAaAaaaaAaaaAa sukufushi_ it's her fault not mine ok? HAHAHA she told me "pls change the ending of the story i'll pay you, i'll buy you manga, i'll buy you a lotta anime merch just change it!" 💳💥💳💥💳💥💳 im broke so-

lmao just kiddin'. but she's the one who asked(more like pushed) me to do this story, i accepted her request.

me after she told me the ending: *realizes something* it all fucking connects— *tried my best to remember my wattpad pass*

i really forgot—