. . 02 . .

. . .

Megumi was bothered the whole week. Nothing happened to make him upset or embarrassed, he was just contemplating if he should confess to his friends about his one specific secret. It's not dark unlike others, he just wanted the two to know about this.

After showering, Megumi left the shower with just a towel wrapped around his torso and he went to his bed, grabbing his phone and dialed a number.

"What do you want now, Fushiguro Megumi?!" it was Nobara and with her loudness, Megumi pulled his phone away from his ear or he'll become deaf in an instant.

"Where's Yuuji?"

"I don't freaking know where's that guy! Call him instead of me, idiot!"

Megumi heaved a sigh, already expecting this reply from Nobara. That girl doesn't even care about where they are or how loud she'll be and just minds her business. Basically shameless.

"If I can contact him, I wouldn't be talking to you right now."

Megumi heard nothing from Nobara and heaved a sigh again. It was useless contacting her so he was about to drop the call when Nobara spoke.

"He's with Sukuna— do you even know who's that guy?! Yuuji just texted me that if ever you'll look for him, he's with Sukuna today– and I don't even know who's that guy but anyways, you ruined my beauty sleep!" with that, Megumi heard the call dropped and couldn't help but sigh again for the nth time!

He hates the fact that Yuuji didn't text him about it and only Nobara. He's starting to think that Yuuji might hide secrets from them or him. He paused and thought... he's the one who's hiding something from them. "Whatever."

He decided to put on his clothes and since it's Saturday, he planned to go out for a walk. He felt like he's not flexible enough to kick someone. He's becoming rusty like his old man.

He grabbed his key and other belongings before heading out. He's staying in an apartment a few blocks away from his school. Yuuji is staying in his house, same with Nobara so they usually stay at Yuuji's house to chill after school.

Megumi left the apartment and chose to go to a nearby Park. It's still early so he can jog a bit before going to the gym. He's not a gym addict like some of his classmates, he just wanted to be fit like his Dad again. School made him rusty.

"Why is your hair like that? You looked like a hedgehog."

Megumi halted when he walk passed a kid holding a balloon and said those words to him. He hesitated to turn around since he badly want to kick the kid off the bench but he decided to look at him and flashed a friendly smile.

"Haha! I know, I get that a lot. You're alone?" he sat next to the unbothered kid who looked so bored while looking back at his eyes.

"My brother left me for his date."

Fushiguro loudly gasped, feeling anger towards the kid's brother. How can they leave a kid for a date?! Megumi thought that the kid's brother is a heartless motherfucker.

"That motherfucker shouldn't leave his brother alone in a place where kids are easily get kidnapped." Megumi closed his eyes, massaging his temple so he could calm down. How can a brother like that exist?!

"Well shit I don't even care."

Megumi immediately opened his eyes in shock and tilted his head to look at the kid. "Did you just... cuss?" It was unexpected for him since the kid looks innocent.

The kid pouts and played with his balloon. "My brother cuss a lot so I learned it from him, time to time."

Megumi let out a scoff as his anger towards the kid's brother increased. As if he wanted to crush that brother and slit his throat because Megumi can't accept that fact that the kid cusses. He's small and looks like around 8!

It scares him even though he heard his Dad cusses a lot, he never cuss to someone he's not close with.

"Who's your brother? What's his name? I will find him for you so you won't be lonely."

Megumi didn't get any response from the kid so he just roamed his eyes around, unexpectedly seeing an old man selling ice cream.

"You want some ice cream?"

Megumi smiled softly after seeing the kid's face lit up, joyful scream escaping from his mouth as he bounces in excitement. "Is it your first time eating ice cream?"

The kid held his hand as they approached the ice cream man.

"No. My brother just don't like ice cream. He said he doesn't like it when people lick it. I don't understand him but he likes chewing on ice creams."

Megumi just nodded and didn't noticed that he was grimacing at the ice cream. The ice cream man noticed him. "If you're thinking that my ice creams are disgusting, pay double price."

Megumi's mouth gaped in shock. That's not the reason why he's grimacing! He slammed the money on the old man's hand in annoyance before dragging the kid away.

He wanted to kick the ice cream containers and step on the old man's face until he bleed. Of course he wouldn't do that unless something forced him.

"I wish my brother's also nice like you, hedgehog."

"I have a name and it's Megumi Fushiguro, not hedgehog."

"Megumi Fushiguro? A girl name? Why don't you have big watermelons?"

Megumi pushed the kid's hand away from him when the kid was planning to touch his chest. Megumi never feared anything but this type of thing. He hates getting touched on the chest.

"What watermelons?! I'm a guy, obviously." Megumi watched the kid eat the ice cream and regretted not buying one for him.

"My brother said that girls are hiding watermelons that's why their chests are big."

"W-What the— who's your brother anyway?" he's getting impatient. He badly needs to know!

The kid looked at him innocently. "Ryoumen Sukuna."

. . .