三十五

a/n: y'all i am back! i have not proofread this yet kdjfjd

#ifuckinglovetojisofreakingmuch
#sukunahornydemon

* * *

"Why are you here?"

Megumi averted his gaze upon hearing that question from his Father— Toji. He fidgets his fingers and heaved a sigh.

"An old lady's staying here, you know, Dad. Before you came here..."

Toji sat on the couch across him, sitting with his legs open as he rested his arms on top of the couch's backrest. "Oh... that old lady? I talked to her and asked her to leave."

Megumi glanced at him in disbelief. "You don't have to do that, Dad! You can—"

"I paid her." Toji simply added.

"With money, right?"

Toji only stared at him.

"With money... right?" Megumi nervously repeated.  [ a/n: this scene is based from a meme if u know-]

Toji chuckled. "Of course, money. I used Gojo's money."

"Dad, I already told you to stop taking someone else's money!"

"What?" Toji made a serious face. "That's my job."

"No it's not." Megumi rolled his eyes, massaging his temple as he still couldn't believe that his Dad is in front of him.

"Are you going back with me?"

"No."

Toji's serious face changed into a soft one. "Of course, I don't want you to go back to Kyoto with me."

"Can't you just stay here?" Megumi averted his gaze and looked up. He wanted to cry but he stopped himself. Toji will make fun of him.

"I can't and you know that." Toji stood, shoving his hands into his pants' pockets. He looked at his son before deciding to go out to buy their dinner. "What do you want to eat?"

"Anything's fine, Dad."

Toji nods his head, watching Megumi enter the room. He halted in front of the closed door and sighed. He fixed his necktie, loosening it a little and glanced at his watch. As soon as he opened the door, a familiar guy greeted him.

"Oh look who we have here." Toji clicked his tongue. "What's your business with me, Ryoumen Sukuna?"

"Uh... uhm... Megumi—"

"He's not here, peepee boy." Toji closed the door behind him.

"Stop calling me that! My name is Sukuna, motherfucker."

Toji smiled, amused at how Sukuna always reacted like that. He likes it. He likes this kind of a guy maybe because he's also like one.

"Thank you for the compliment, you may come in." Toji opened the door once again and made a way for Sukuna to enter.