二十

NOTE: I planned on drawing their outfit for their date but I lost my stylus pen so I can't use my tab, lol. enjoy the following chapters and shower Masaru some love coz he great! 😖🤚🏻

ps: this is not revised yet so I am sorry if you'll encounter some typos.

- - - ——— - - -

"Aniki, where are you going?"

Sukuna glanced at his brother with a frown. Masaru never asked him about this kind of stuff. Masaru would care less unless he's interested and that kinda made Sukuna a little interested too.

"Amusement Park." Sukuna cleared his throat and sighed, feeling anxious. It's not like it wasn't his first time, he's just having a bad feeling that something might happen, and the fact that he's going with Megumi, he does feel uneasy.

"DID YOU JUST SAY AMUSEMENT PA—"

"I don't want a nuisance coming with me," Sukuna gave his brother a cold look before heading out of their house. Their little brother is still sick but since Masaru is already there, Sukuna's worries faded.

"I just asked if you're really going to th—"

"I said it in advance since you're going to ask if you can tag along anyway," Sukuna crossed his arms and sighed. He extended his arm and pats his brother's head. "Just watch Kitaro and help him. If something bad happened to him, you won't be hearing your voice anymore."

Masaru shuddered in fear and immediately nodded his head. Of course! He doesn't want his ears to get ripped off by Sukuna! Sukuna would definitely do it if Masaru's not his brother.

Just the thought made Masaru shudder again. "Ha-Hahaha! Don't scare me like that!" he laughed it off trying to calm his thumping heart down.

While Sukuna's hand is still on Masaru's head, the latter suddenly frowned after observing his brother.

"Aniki..."

"What?" Sukuna pulled his hand away and was about to go when Masaru stopped him. "Whaaa~t?"

"Amusement Park? Is it a date?"

Sukuna scowled and didn't answer. He looked back at Masaru as he wondered why his brother stopped him when he's getting late. Megumi would definitely shout at him when he arrives.

"Hmm," Masaru squinted his eyes and pulled his brother back inside their house as Sukuna tried to pull away but it since Masaru suddenly pulled him out of nowhere, he couldn't let go.

"What do you want? Don't make me mad, Masaru."

Before Sukuna really snaps, Masaru turned around with a disgusted look and Sukuna was ready to punch him at that moment.

"You look like a thug! Can't you even wear something decent?! I don't care if itta a date but who would wear something like that?! It's out of trend, Aniki!" Masaru complained, whining at how boring Sukuna looks right now.

Well, Sukuna's wearing a plain shirt, jeans, and just a pair of shoes and the fact that his pants and shirt aren't ironed made Masaru want to throw up. Masaru has a fashion sense while Sukuna has... nothing. Sukuna's motto "simplicity makes a man" but it doesn't really fit him... like what Masaru thought.

"I can't believe you!" Masaru was on the verge of tears and an idea popped on his mind. He immediately pulled Sukuna into his room and abruptly opened his closet. "I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU THE HOTTEST PERSON ALIVE!"