二十三

note: sike! I updated today lmao. I JUST FELT LIKE UPDATING OKAY? Even tho I almost forgot the plot of this story, dw I won't, I'll stab mahself if I forgot lolol 🙇‍♀️

and yes, up there in the mm, yes, you know who it is and yes, he's our human teddy bear. GIVE HIM SOME HUGS!!!!!!!!!!💖💖💖💖 (srsly, I just miss SIGN.)

[❗️not revised yet❗️]

- - - ——— - - -

Monday came and Megumi wished Mondays don't exist.

He goes to his school as usual but there's something he noticed when he arrives.

"Where are the girls?" he asks himself while looking around. The school grounds and hallways are quiet, there are also boys wandering around which made him more curious.

Without wasting any time, he decided to go to his classroom and while he was on the stairs, screaming and squealing of the girls are the first thing he heard as he immediately ran closer to his room.

His eyes widen in shock as hundreds of girls are flocking outside his classroom. Out of curiosity, he shoved himself in, bumping people here and there until he reached the door. Before he could open it, his eyes caught Sukuna sitting inside.

Since he's still filled with curiosity, he tried calling Sukuna's name, at least he tried. It was too noisy so Sukuna unable to hear Megumi but he felt the presence of the younger that's why he turned his head to face the window, and their eyes locked at each other.

Megumi's face flustered but Sukuna immediately averted his gaze. Out of shock, Megumi tried calling Sukuna again but he soon stopped when he noticed that Sukuna started smiling happily talking to the girl sitting across him.

Megumi's chest tightened after seeing that sight and about to close his eyes when he heard Sukuna announced something that made all the girls shut their mouths.

"Her name's Chizue! Starting today, she's my girlfriend!"

Megumi's eyes widen in shock. His body trembled and the pain in his chest increases after hearing those words from Sukuna.

"Sukuna...?" he whispered when the latter glanced at him. He didn't notice but tears started streaming down to his cheeks.

"SUKUNAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

Megumi clutched his chest while he stiffly sat straight on his bed. He's also sweating a lot. He's panting, catching his breath as he tried to wipe the tears off his cheeks.

"A dream...?" he uttered, staring at his palm, and sighed. He messed his messy hair and decided to get off his bed to prepare for school.

The date's Monday, the day he hates the most.

When he arrives at his school, a sudden wave of fear washed over him when he didn't see students wandering around. He shut his eyes close and thought that not all dreams will come true. He believes that it's just a coincidence.

While heading to his class, his face flushed remembering what happened between him and Sukuna in the Amusement Park. He still couldn't believe that Sukuna also has that kind of personality. Sukuna was kind, but like a perverted gentleman since the latter would tell dirty jokes to him. Megumi's lying if he didn't like that Sukuna. It was different from the Sukuna he first met.

He giggled, fidgeting the handle of his back as the smile on his face's still there. But then his smile faded when he remembered that he dislikes Sukuna. Of course, how can he forget about that? He promised himself not to get attached to the latter.