May I Have This Dance?

Play when you see **

Three days later

April 20 is the day you and Bakugo met up no matter what at the same time, the same spot, every year. 

You stood under the street light five minutes early. You were wearing black jeans with a t-shirt over a black and red long sleeve, you also wore your mask just in case.

 You were wearing black jeans with a t-shirt over a black and red long sleeve, you also wore your mask just in case

(Your disease makes you sensitive to germs. It's usually alright if you are around those that are healthy, but you never know if someone is sick so you bring a mask with you just in case)

In your hand you held a small box examining it before putting it in your small backpack. Not too long after, you hear a familiar voice call out to you. "Glad you could make it."

"You know I wouldn't miss it." he grabbed your hand and intertwined your fingers before walking to your usual spot. 

You walked in a comfortable silence, happy to be with each other again after not seeing the other for a long time. (yeah at the store ig but that doesn't count it was like 2 seconds) Every few minutes Bakugo would squeeze your hand just as a sign of affection. 

Finally you arrived at your destination. There was a view of the city lights and a little grassy hill that led down to the street. 

** Sitting on the grass you both took in the view of the lights. You take off you mask and immediately feel lips on yours. Closing your eyes you kiss back pushing yourself so he's on his back and you're on top of him. 

Your lips move in sync almost as if they were meant to be together. You feel him tug on your bottom lip and happily part your lips making him groan into the kiss. After awhile you both pull away so you can breath, "Good to see you too," you say laughing lightly.

Bakugo looks up at you with pure love thinking about how much he missed your smile, your laugh, and just looking at your face up close.

You put your head on his chest and wrap you hands around his torso while he puts his around your waist. Just laying there you take in his warmth and his smell, also realizing how much you missed him.

"I got you something," you whisper just loud enough for him to hear.

"Mm,"

You get up slightly so that you are still on top of him but you're no longer laying down. Reaching in your bag you pull out the box that was once in your hands before. Looking at it then at him you motion him to take it.

"Happy Birthday."

He puts one hand around your back to keep you from falling, and one on the grass to help himself up. He takes the box and opens it to find a key chain with a small grenade. He laughs as he inspects it turning it over to see something engraved on the back. Taking a closer look he sees "King Explosion Murder"

"Your mom told me you liked that name," you had your hand on the back of your neck.

He just looked up at you being completely and utterly in love, "I love it," he smiles at you.

"OH!" you say suddenly causing him to slightly jump. Going back in your bag you pull out a speaker and your phone. Getting off of Bakugo you turn on the speaker and play this song.

You both danced to this song every year even if Bakugo said he didn't want to he didn't have much choice.

You always dreamed of being a professional dancer but because of your disease, you were unable to do anything that would make you become fatigued or tired. Slow dancing would have to work for now.

Reaching your hand out in the direction of your boyfriend, "May I have this dance?" 

He rolls his eyes but takes your hand nonetheless. You interlock you hands around his neck as he puts his hands on your hips as you both sway to the music. This is what he looks forward to every year. 

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

^da view^

A/N sorry it's so short

also dancing in da jeans hell yeah