thank you

You and Bakugo stood on the side walk of an empty street on your way to the hospital

The sky had turned into a darker shade of blue and the clouds were turning from white to gray with the moon shining brightly from behind them.

Bakugo's hands were holding your face on both sides. He looked you in the eyes and you could see them start to gloss over, making you want to cry as well. You weren't used to him crying and it wasn't something you wanted to get used to.

He looked down at the ground again, moving his hands from your face to your shoulders and leaning forward, using you to keep his balance.

"Don't worry about me," he said again his voice still breathy and quiet.

Looking back up at your face he continued, "I'll be okay."

You want to just brush it off and tell him you were never worried, but that wasn't the truth.

You never wanted this for him.

There would always be a small voice in the back of your head that told you that you can't leave him alone. Even though you didn't want to, you knew that it wasn't something you could avoid.

Whenever he had the chance, you would make Bakugo hang out with his friends, have dinner with his parents, or even go to interviews.

But you're brought out of your thoughts when you hear Bakugo's voice again, "I have good friends even though I may have not wanted them at first, and I may not show it, I am glad that I have them."

This makes your eyes widen, never expecting Bakugo to say something like that.

His voice is back to a normal tone but every once and a while he'll sniffle and his shoulders were slightly shaking, which told he was crying, "The hag already worries more than she needs to.. and..,"

Looking back up at your face once again, he continued, "I'll be a damn good hero, I'll show everyone that I can be no. #1 so..,

I'll be okay."

At this you smile with tears lining your eyes.

That's all you ever wanted to hear, that he would be okay.

The tears fell down your face surprising Bakugo. You were never one to cry because you would always say, 'I have nothing to cry about,' but looking at you now, Bakugo could confirm that it wasn't something he liked.

He starts to panic thinking he made you cry.

He goes to wipe your tears but they continue to fall. You hold onto his wrists while his hands stay on your cheeks.

"That's a relief," you said smiling, "I'm happy to hear that you'll be alright."

You looked down at his chest, not wanting to meet his eyes, "I know I act like it's nothing and things are fine but," after taking a deep breath you look up and smile, more tears falling, "I'm scared."