Let's Just Talk

(definently doesn't say Tsukki, it says Suki and instead of a dino, imagine a salmon or sum like how you got him a grenade)

Just as I'm headed to my room I hear an all too familiar voice.

"And where have you been young lady?"

'She's already back?'

"Hey Sami-sama, how was your trip?" Though you should have known that wasn't going to work.

"Don't try to change the subject.." she pinched the bridge of her nose, "I told you not to leave without saying anything! Do you have any kind of idea what could have-," but you didn't let her finish.

"I know and I'm really sorry, I should have let you know." you look down and fidget with the rings on your fingers. "I was careful and I was only with Bakugo and some of his friends."

"You don't even have a mask on! How is that safe! You know you'll have to stay home for a month quarantining right?"

This makes your eyes go wide. The reason you and Bakugo hadn't seen each other for a long time in the first place was because you went out with no mask and got slightly sick. Even though it was only a small cold, the doctors told you to stay home the rest of the month.

"You need to learn how to take care of yourself," she was practically yelling now, "What would your parents think?" 

You looked up at her in shock. Yes they were your parents but they didn't care for you much, the last time you saw them was three years ago. 

"You live under my roof, which means you're my responsibil-," but she was cut off again by you, this time you were falling to the ground.

She caught you before you hit the ground and saw that you were heating up.

There were many precautions you were supposed to follow from the doctors and they gave you a full paper on what to do if you weren't feeling well. If you were sick, you were to be taken to the hospital immediately. If you had a migraine, sleep. Stomach was burning? Hospital. You're heating up but aren't feeling sick? Sleep. Hard time breathing? Hospital.

You felt fine but could feel yourself getting hotter. There for you needed to sleep.

The pills they gave you were made specifically for you, so there would be times that they didn't work properly and you would stop breathing. This hadn't happened in two years so they were deemed to be useful as they helped put you to sleep, but they still were risky to take.

Isami helped you sit down and went to get your medication. When she came back she gave you two pills and a cup of water. You took then in one gulp as she helped you to your room to change and put you to bed.