Don't worry

You and Bakugo walked the city for hours just talking and playing with no cares whatsoever

You had the most fun you've had in a long time, but that didn't stop you from feeling the burning feeling in your stomach.

After an hour of taking the pills the nurse had given you, the feeling had already come back.

Now you were able to ignore it because you were keeping yourself occupied, but you know you wouldn't be able to last the whole day.

You debated on whether or not to tell Bakugo, but you decided against it because you knew he would send you straight back to the hospital.

You had been running around so it was harder to breathe than it normally was. Sometimes you would have to stop whatever it was you were doing in order to be able to take a deep breath.

However the burning sensation in your chest, was insignificant to the burning you felt in your stomach. You decided to drink ice cold water in hopes of it helping, and it did, just not for very long.

Pushing the pain aside, you focused on the dancers in front of you.

You and Bakugo spotted some street performers and walked towards them to watch.

There were five of them who would take turns free styling in a cypher.

After watching for a while they invited both you and Bakugo to take a turn, to which Bakugo immediately declines while you have the time of your life.

The five dancers would hype you up and gave you many compliments that you returned.

You were really having fun and and stopped thinking about anything that had to do with the pain you were feeling.

۞,¸¸,ø¤º°'°۩-۩°'°º¤ø,¸¸,۞

You both decided to take a break and laid down at a open field, well you laid down while Bakugo sat up.

Moving over, you put your head in his lap.

Although you half expected him to push you off, he said nothing.

Closing your eyes, you tried to calm the incoming headache. All the things you were feeling, you were warned about but you didn't think it would be this bad.. you hated it.

You opened your eyes to the feeling of a hand on your forehead, "You're heating up."

"What are you? My mom?"