don't leave me

( * change of point of view)

Bakugo Katsuki's POV ~

"Someone! She needs help!" The nurses ran over to me taking Y/n out of my arms.

As soon as she passed out I ran as fast as I could to the hospital.

I fucking knew this was going to happen. She was acting weird all day but I didn't do anything, I couldn't do anything because she looked so.. happy. I'm so stupid, it all goes to waste if she dies.

She was unconscious but I could see that she was breathing heavily and was starting to sweat.

'Why are you doing this to my heart Y/n'

"She's burning up!"

They put her on a stretcher and started to leave the entrance, heading down the hall.

"We're losing her!"

A doctor runs over joining the nurses and pushing her.

"What do you need," he looked over to the nurse on his left.

"This is the L/n girl, we'll have to take her to the operation room. It's possible that she is burning because of a quirk malfunction,"

They start to speed up, turning a corner and approach double doors at the end of the hall.

They enter the doors while one of the nurses comes towards me.

"I'm sorry but you're going to have to stay out here."

"No way in he-,"

"I understand, but you aren't permitted to be in there," she pointed behind her, "were you two alone? Is there anyone you can call, like her parent or guardian?"

I looked down, not even realizing I hadn't let anyone know. They didn't even know that we had left the hospital.

The nurse had already left before I realized I didn't answer her.

"My hands are fucking shaking," I whispered so quietly I could barely even hear myself. My hands have blood on them from wiping the blood off of Y/n's mouth.

I wash the blood off in the bathroom and go back to where Y/n is, seeing the light outside the doors on the wall is red. I clench my teeth and ball my fists.

'This isn't happening.'

'She'll be fine.'

There was a bench that sat along the wall near the operating room so I sit there and let my head hit the wall behind me.

'Everything hurts so much I can't even think straight, I didn't even know I had blood on my hands.'

I reach for my pocket and take out my phone finding the contact for Isami and calling. I heard her pick up and ask me what I want, but I don't even have the energy to say anything other than what is necessary, "Come to the hospital," then I hung up.