Ice Cream

The bakusquad decided to meet up in the common room at 4:00 to walk to Bakugo's house together, however they finally made it out of the dorms a little after 4:30

"So... did you invite her?"

"No raccoon eyes."

"WHAT? Why I wanted to meet her," dramatic tears running were down her face.

"She's not allowed to be around a lot of people." 

"Why? She a germaphobe? I saw her wearing a mask," Kiri elbowed Denki in the stomach while Sero slapped his hand over his mouth.

"Shut up Denki," Kirishima whisper shouted.

"She'll get sick," is all Bakugo replied with, confusing the rest of them.

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩ ۩๑°'°º¤ø,¸¸,๑۞๑

Just as they reached the house a car pulled into the driveway.

"Isn't that your mom?" Kiri asked.

"Yeah, she said she was already home."

They watched as Bakugo Mitsuki got out of the car and spotted the group. "Hey! I didn't know all of you were coming," she said though she didn't look that surprised, "Good thing I just went to the store, how does curry sound?" 

Everyone except Bakugo nodded their heads and walked with her to the door.

Walking in the house they could hear the TV with Bakugo's dad sitting in front of it and noise coming from the kitchen. Bakugo wondered who could be here besides his dad but got his answer when he rounded the corner. 

Your back was turned to him but he knew it was you right away.

"What are you doing here?"

You quickly turned around hiding what was in your hands as soon as you saw who it was talking to you. "Uhh- well- your mom invited me," you said trying not to sound suspicious. 

He walked closer to you as everyone else was still taking off their shoes. "So?" 

You looked at him confused, leaning back into the counter. He was getting so close your chests were almost touching.

"What are you hiding?"

"Pfft hiding? Nothing of course," you look to the left with your head slightly down. Bakugo knew this was something that you did when you were lying. You looked back up also realizing that you were giving yourself away.

He got even closer to your face, noses an inch apart and grabbed what you were hiding behind you. He brought in between you both, stepping back to find you were hiding ice cream.

He looked back up at you as you gave him a guilty smile. 

By now everyone was in the kitchen watching what was happening. "You're not supposed to be eating sweets," it's like his crimson eyes were staring into you soul. 

"Yeah I know but I haven't had anything sweet in like a year," you whining pouting slightly, "It was calling to me," you try to take it back but he holds it over his head.

"Suki please," you held your hands up not trying too hard to grab it because you knew you couldn't reach. (If your tall pretend he's taller idfk)

"SUKI?!" 

You both look at the group standing behind Bakugo, and the pink haired girl running up to you.

"Shit-," Bakugo is cut off by the girl.

"Hi! I'm Ash-," but before she could finish Bakugo pushes you behind him and puts his arms out blocking the pinkette. 

He keeps his position but turns his head to ask you a question. "Do you have a mask?"

Your eyes widen realizing what he was doing, you search your pockets and find nothing. You shake your head. "No."

He looks up at his friends, "You guys have to leave."

"NO! It's okay I'll be fine," you tell him.

Now everyone is even more confused as to what is going on. The UA students obviously don't know about your condition, and neither does Bakugo's mom or dad. This was because you didn't want him to tell them. 

"I'm not risking your health, they'll be fine."

A look of realization comes across Mina, Denki, Sero, and Kiri's face.

-----

"She'll get sick,"

-----

"Oh.. yeah it's fine," Sero said trying to reassure you, but you didn't want them to leave because of you.

Before they could get anywhere you yell, "Wait!" You make Bakugo face you so you can talk to him.

They just watch at what looks like an argument until you both stop and just stare at each other. After a few seconds Bakugo lets out a loud sign turning back to the group. "Are any of you sick?" They look between each other, "Like even a little bit." 

They all shake their head. Bakugo runs a hand threw his hair and sighs once again, "Then you can stay, but if you feel even a little bit sick you have to leave."

"Well I have no idea what's going on but you all can head up to Katsuki's room while I start dinner," Mistuki finally joins in.

"You don't need help?" you ask wanting to be helpful.

"It's quite alright," she tells you.

"Yeah the old hag is fine," Bakugo says nonchalantly earning a smack to the back of his head from both you and his mom at the same time.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME YOU BRAT?"

"BE NICE TO YOUR MOM!"

You both look at each other and laugh as Bakugo rolls his eyes, rubbing the back of his head, going up the stairs to his room.

Once you realize he's gone you wave to his mom and thank his dad for sharing his ice cream. You run to his room knowing how to get there from the many times he's brought you up there.

You walk into his room and fall onto his bed already out of breath "curse my weak lungs"

Bakugo who's sitting at the end of his bed puts his hand on your leg making you look up to meet a pair of worried eyes. You smile to tell him that you're alright.

When the rest of the bakusquad comes in you sit up smiling as the pink girl comes up to you again. "Hey! I'm Ashido Mina, but you can call me Mina, which is what I was going to tell you before I was so rudely interrupted," she glared at the blond who looked away unfazed making you smile. "My quirk is Acid, nice to meet you!"

Everyone came up to you and introduced themselves.

"Kaminari Denki, but you can call me yours," this earns him a glare from the blond making you almost burst out laughing. "KIDDING! KIDDING! IT WAS A JOKE! My quirk is Electrification."

"Kirishima Eijiro, my quirk is hardening," he demonstrates by hitting his hardened fists together.

"Sero Hanta, my quirk is tape," he flashes you a smile.

You could already tell you would like them.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

A/N ~ finally know how I wanna make this

not that I didn't before because I did have the story thought out I just didn't know how to get it written down.

I wanna say it's half done maybe a chapter of two away but we're getting there