9: First day at U.A.

Izuku stood in front of class 1-A's massive door, shaking inside Venom.

'Kid, I could make us look intimidating?' Venom suggested but Izuku shook her head, 'Well we could call in sick?' Again Izuku shook her head, 'Hmmm, how about we stay in the ceiling, then you won't have to deal with that shouting or those people.' There was no movement from Izuku before she slowly nodded and Venom pointed her to a nearby vent.

Izuku reached out with her Venom covered hand as the goop itself shot out grabbing onto the grate, silently moving it from the wall allowing Izuku's goop covered form to leap through the small gap into the space above the classroom, replacing the cover behind her. Though Izuku being the child genius she is, realised that whoever the homeroom teacher is wouldn't know where she was, so she tore a page out of her notebook and slipped it onto the desk, while that blue haired boy fought with Bakugo and Yagi.

'SETTLE DOWN.'

The voice caused everyone to shut up and quickly get into their seats as a sleep deprived hero made his way into the classroom.

'That noise was illogical, I expect better from you all.' The class nodded, 'And you four, you know who you are, be glad I'm not counting this a strike against you.' This caused the four tormentors to gulp, which somehow went unnoticed by everyone. Izuku though finally recognised the man and gasped, her emotions stuck between happiness and fear, even Venom was at a loss for what to do.

Shota looked down at his desk before looking back up at the class, 'Since you're all here and quiet I'll begin.' The blue haired boy raised his hand, 'Yes Iida?'

'Sir! It seems we are missing one classmate!.'

'That you are not, Venom please make yourself known.'

'OKI' Izuku/Venom said as she popped her head into the classroom from above, 'Hi!'

The room was silent for a second before several of the people in he room screeched and fell back off their chairs, pushing themselves away from the newly introduced student.

'Hi Venom!' Yaomomo cheerfully called from her seat

'YAOMOMO!' Izuku/Venom yelled, causing said girl to smile more, 'How are you, how's your parents, how's your training, are you doing ok?'

'Venom' The black haired girl chuckled, 'I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me anymore.'

'Hmph... Oh yeah... why did everyone scream when they saw me?'

'Well...'

'WHY. I'LL TELL YOU WHY!' Mineta yelled, 'IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A MONSTER, YOU'RE A FUCKING UGLY SCARY MONSTER WHO FELL FROM THE CELING. YOU'RE QUIRK IS SO VILLAINOUS YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE HERE, GO BACK TO THE STREETS WHERE YO...'

'SILENCE!' Shota cut the boy off

'Oh...' Izuku/Venom stated, 'I didn't think it was an issue... you're a purple grape, there's a black bird, an octopus, a frog and a cool looking pink alien.. so I thought... I'm sorry.' She finished as she pulled her head back into the ceiling replacing the panel behind her.

Both black haired people glared at the grape in the room, though Yaomomo was the one to speak up first.

'Who agrees with this midget?' She asked, only to receive hands up from half the class, 'Well you prejudiced idiots, I'll have you know that, that 'monster', is in fact one of, if not the most influential and powerful person in Japan. Their designs have revolutionised the hero industry. Though that's just the tip of it, they themselves are one of the most kind, caring and kindred souls I have ever met. If anything AND I MEAN ANYTHING, were to happen because of those words, I would hold all of you who raised your hands accountable and your lives would be ruined before they even started. Am I clear!'