41: Another normal day

It was about the right time for one paralysed boy to return to classes, not dorms but classes.

Ever since Aizawa received Nezu's message about the law that was almost passed Iida's punishment shifted from house arrest to Mei's personal live in test subject. Some had tried to ask Izuku about Iida's absence even after he was meant to return but all Izuku said was to ask Aizawa.

'Alright brats.' The hobo man said at the front of the now silent class, 'It's time to welcome back that damn robot you all seem to love so much, come in Iida.'

The shell shocked boy stumbled into the room, glancing through everyone instead of looking at them.

'IIDA!' The tormentors yelled out.

The boys eyes finally focused in on them, ' You!' He hissed as they flinched back, 'Mei told me what you did to Yagi's sister, you're all damn disgraces.'

The class all looked between the two groups confused until Momo spoke up, 'Iida, you look... out of it. Are you ok?'

The boys personality did a 180, 'Ah yes Yaomomo, I am. Sorry I was up all night wondering how I would apologise to Venom and Shinso today.'

Izuku sighed drawing drawing the classes attention, 'Tenya I already said you're forgiven, Shinso did too.'

'THAT DOES NOT MEAN I FORGIVE MYSELF, PLEASE ACCEPT IT ONE MORE TIME.' He yelled bowing at a perfect 90 degrees.

'WHAT THE HELL FOUR EYES.' Bakugo yelled gathering attention

'Seriously IIda, you would stoop so low to apologise to that monster.' Shoka added

'Surely you see my sis's point.' Her brother added

'YEAH.' Izumi pipped up late as usual

Kyouka, Mina, Momo and Eijiro growled but stopped when Izuku rose her hand, gesturing to the fuming robot boy with his head hung low.

'...stoop so low.' He muttered, 'STOOP SO LOW.' He snapped as he faced the tormentors with a rage in his eyes, burning through the four, 'I STOOPED WHEN I STARTED HANGING AROUND DAMN VILLAINS LIKE YOU.'

The class gasped at the boys vulgar language.

'AND NOW YOU HAVE THE BLOODY AUDACITY TO ACCUSE ME OF BEING CHEAP, THANKING THE PERSON WHO HEALED MY BROTHER AND HELPED ME RECOVER AND LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES. Why I should ju-'

'Enough robochild.' Aizawa spoke up, 'As much I like you seeing put them in their place, I've got things to teach. Catch up later and sit you metal butt down.'

'HAI' The boy yelled following his seniors order.  The man sighed before turning back and teaching is class, more than once having to use with scarf to silence the four who caused such a commotion in the first place

Lessons passed in a flash as the class herded themselves and their lost member to one of the larger tables in the cafeteria, with a few being forced to stand to listen to the boys story.

'So Robo boy!' Mina yelled once everyone had gotten their food, 'What's your story.'

Iida shivered, 'Well it started wh-'

'WHO BLOODY CARES.' Bakugo shouted from across the hall, 'Big whoop you got to test a few gadgets.'

'Oh no, I'm wittle bwaby Ingwenium and I cwannot dwo anytwing.' Izumi mocked

The twins snorted in agreement before Iida pipped up, 'Well then I guess you underestimate Mei.' The class stopped eating and payed full attention to the boy, 'Since she is very much beyond most current stages of technology. She is in fact at human experimentation, thus the reason why she needed me.'

'Wait*Kero*' Asui interrupted, 'Don't tell me.'

'Indeed!' The boy replied pushing up his glasses, 'I am proud yet scared to say I was Mei's test subject for two whole weeks!' He exclaimed before the group broke into a multitude of questions.

Momo slowly turned to Izuku who had never left her food, 'Veeenooom...' She cooed as Izuku looked up.

'Hmm?' She sucked the last of the udon through her symbiotic friend, 'What's up Momo?'

'Did you know~'

'About the experimentation?' Momo nodded, 'Of course who else kept him alive.'

A tick mark grew on the girls forehead, 'While I may not be overly fond of the boy.' She gritted her teeth, 'Isn't that a little too far.'

Her girlfriend noticed, 'Momo calm down.' Kyouka butted in, 'Or no cuddles.'

The ravenette pouted, 'Fine... but still-'

'Iida tell them how you're doing now.' Izuku butted back in.

The boy broke out of his question flunk and turned to the smaller group of friends smiling, 'Of course Venom! After the first excruciatingly painful week, my eyes were opened when I learnt about Yagi's sister. Mei let some details slide and she readily gave any more once I asked. I spent that night awake on the hospital bed rethinking my actions, comparing them to the ones that hurt that poor girl and most likely Venom who healed me each time unconditionally.' He wiped a small tear that formed, 'I gave in and some results finally showed through. Now I don't need a diet of almost pure orange juice to overpower my engines and' he flipped his leg onto the table to show his modified mufflers, 'I underwent several quirk evolutions put into one. Now I'm can currently almost indefinitely used my recipro while I'm currently working on the next level a near light speed version.'

The class gawked at the boys new level of power before they all broke down into smaller mutterings to digest this new information. Quirk boosting experiments sanctioned by the school, for them it was mind bending.

No more ground breaking announcements were made by the boy before lunch ended but the tormentor quartet definitely shot the boy many dirty glances.

Though while Iida didn't do anything noteworthy Shoka and two second years certainly did. She managed to snag them as they were walking past. She whispered something in their ears before they smirked and waddled over, trying to get a rise out of Iida.

The only problem is they knocked over Momo's food. Momo then proceeded to cry as Kyouka comforted her. Venom took over from Izuku as she willingly took the back seat.

The two second years started trembling as the whole of class 1A started to catch on to their crying Vice President and pissed off president. Soon the two were surrounded by the first years overshadowed by Venoms extremely large figure.

'P-please.' One of them stuttered out

'We-we're sorry' The other finishes

They cries fell on deaf ears though as the class just loomed in closer and closer, before two thin flesh like noodles with metal tips snaked towards the two. They literally didn't see it coming as it jammed into the base of their ears and vibrated causing them to fall over.

'Serves you damn right.' Kyouka snarked cradling her girlfriend. Izuku took back control and the class just glared at the unconscious two before the bell rang and they left passing the shaking quartet who just saw some extremely powerful people taken down without a second thought.

The next bell rang and the two were discovered by a very pissed off hobo who had seen everything through the camera with a very vengeful chimera.

---------------------------------------------------------
HEYO my precious beans, itttttsssss tiiiimmmeee. So so so, Iida redemption, I'll recount more of his more horrific experiences maybe later.

Also there were a lot of people asking so I'll say the same thing as I did in an earlier chapter. For the four main tormentors and abusive parents there is no redemption, no hope. However the psudo ones like Ura, Toru, Asui and Iida have had their little redeeming time. Now as the class gets stronger just see how those four are treated with the leakage of new info~