34: No internships?

The rest of the weekend passed with no further incident, as such Izuku sat in front of her uncle as the both sipped their tea. Nezu set down his cup before setting his eyes on his favourite niece.

'So Izuku...' He started, 'Your situation is quite unique... so what are we to do with you hmm'

Izuku set her own cup down and tilted her head, 'What do you mean uncle?'

Nezu smiled, 'Your little announcement at the festival didn't exactly do you any favours. Almost every hero now has it out for you or Rai and the hero commission itself is in shambles trying to pick up the pieces. Thar being said though,' He takes another sip of his tea, 'Your uncles made offers and few of your more frequent customers.'

Izuku nodded, 'So what's the plan for me.'

'Well first is therapy, I've got Inui freed up all week.' Izuku froze, 'The main thing I want him to go over is your touch starvation and this.' He pulls out a crisp notebook which causes Izuku's eyes to widen.

'Is... Is that.'

'Yes, that notebook. I have the others here if you want to look at them as well but I've classified them as a major threat due to the level of detail stored in there.' Izuku nodded her head, 'We will also be working on your counter to the commission's counter and preparing if they try and pull another move like before.'

Izuku tensed up and glared at her uncle, his fur bristled but he didn't flinch as he let the girl exert her anger. She calmed down not long after, 'That sounds like a good plan.

'Good' Nezu said clapping his hand together, 'Now onto more pressing matters, take a look here.' He slid a piece of paper over to the girl. She stared at it confused for a minute before picking it up and reading it.

After a few minutes she put it down, wide eyed and slightly shaking, 'Uncle... what is the meaning of this.'

'Well... I'll just let them both explain.' He said before the door opened gently as both Rai and Shota walked in.

'Izuku' Shota said in a soft voice under the girls harsh glare, 'Can you let us explain?'

Izuku froze but nodded as the two took seats next to her.

'First off Izuku' Rai started, 'I want you to know I'm not abandoning you.'

'And I'm not replacing Rai.'

'It's just with you dating Mei and me having custody over you both, legally your future options are practically none existent.'

'It also means that you can be connected again to me, Nezu and Enji when the time comes ro reveal your identity.'

'So Izuku will you let Shota adopt you?'

'And I promise Mic won't be too annoying'

Izuku looked at them both but sighed and gave in, signing the forms before the two left, leaving the two geniuses alone in the room once again.

'You didn't seem too surprised Izuku did you. Even after they were quite brief' Nezu said stroking his chin

Izuku slumped back in her chair as her long green fluffy fair fell behind, 'It was logical to happen at some point Nezu. I want to be with Mei but I couldn't take things further before. Then there was you and Shota wanting me back in your lives more.' She then shifted her weight from the seat to her arms as she slumped forward. 'But you forgot... I want to get away from everything in my past life... I don't want to remember any of it.'

Nezu hummed, 'Well then next week might change your view on things. Tata and head back to your classroom please.'

The girl nodded and headed out after gooping up, entering her classroom and for once not being bombarded with questions from the robot boy. She did look over at him, only to see him slumped forward on his desk. Not wanting to get involved she just sat at her dos at her own desk and zoned in on the lesson.

The week passed at Iida remained unusually quiet, even Aizawa commented on it, only to receive a non-chalet reply. No-one could figure out what was wrong with him, not even Nezu. Yet the answer sat right under their noses, soon to be right up in their faces. 

The week finally came around for the internships and Izuku wished her friends luck as they made their way off to their individual agencies. Momo more confident thanks to Kyouka's support and Kyouka happier thanks to Momo's love. The two left hand in hand as Mina called them out for it from Eijiro's back. Kyouka countered with that fact and the girls face blushed a bright violet causing the others to laugh.

Izuku waved them off after handing some gifts Mei made to say sorry she was busy and then headed back to UA to begin the week of therapy and world dom- sorry counter attacks to the hero commission. Nezu had her schedule packed and Mei had the movies lined up at home. Too bad that none of it would prepare Izuku for the events in the week to come.