32: Calming nerves

The weekend should have passed without much more incident considering the rag tag family spent it at home. They wanted Mei to recover after her family turned up and to make sure Shinso felt properly welcomed into the family. That didn't happen though and their weekend was a little more fun.

'Rai...' Shinso mumbled

'Yes Hitoshi?' The man replied from the kitchen preparing dinner.

'How would I... ask someone out?' He said just loud enough so he could hear.

The sound of dishes clattering and heavy footsteps caused the boy to look up from the floor and towards the three shocked members of his family.

'What!' The three exclaimed simultaneously

Shinso just rubbed the back of his head awkwardly, 'Yeah... I message her quite often b...'

'Wait wait wait' Izuku interrupted, 'What about those Seven?'

'Technically... I've never talked to her.' Izuku looked puzzled, 'The girl I saved, she had a sister. We exchanged number and have been messaging for about a year now. She's tried to meet up but my other parents didn't let me out.' The boy started to rub his thumb in the same fashion Rai did with his brand. 'Then the sports festival happened, she obviously saw me because I may or may not have forgotten to mention I got into U.A. and well... now this.' He finished showing his phone to the three.

Ibara

Ibara: Hitoshi are you at UA, I thought I saw you?
Ibara: Hitoshi?
Ibara: Hitoshi did you not tell me your in UA, I thought I saw you in the obstacle race
Ibara: HITOSHI SHINSO, WHY IN THE NAME OF OUR HOLY LORD DID YOU NOT TELL ME YOU WERE IN UA
Ibara: HITOSHI SHINSO ANSWER ME OR I SWEAR TO ALL THAT IS HOLY
Ibara:...
Ibara: Hitoshi are you ok?
Ibara: Hitoshi please... you got hurt after your match with Venom, are you ok?
Ibara: I guess your still unconscious...
Ibara: Just please message me back... I won't be mad I just want to talk

The three just looked at the purple haired boy smiling.

'What?' He asked

'Nothing...' Mei replied before snatching the phone and running off.

'Hey!' Shinso didn't get to go any further before Izuku flopped on top of his lap, pinning the boy to the couch with her torso.

'Now then' she said with a slight smirk, 'While Mei deals with Ibara, I'm gonna sort you out.'

The boy looked terrified and looked up Rai for help, only to see his new father smirking as well. He gave up and flopped over his new sister.

'Go on then.' He replied

'Good! Now how does she make you feel?'

'Happy, safe and not needing coffee to pay attention to her.'

'Mhm... and if someone were to date her how would you feel.'

'Angry then jealous then sad then depressed.'

'Well then you're in love!'

'I know!... I just want to ask her out.'

'Done!' Mei yelled running back into the room