48: Welcome to I-Island!

The plane that Rai's company owned wasn't massive but at the same time, with the five of them, it wasn't cramped either. More like perfectly comfortable. And so almost everyone there had fallen asleep, with the hum of the engines and the passing clouds it was enough to even hypnotise the insomniac to fall asleep on his religious girlfriends shoulder.

Izuku however, wasn't so lucky. Lost in thought the clouds probed deeper into her mind instead of shutting it off, and honestly Venom was nearing his limit.

'Kid!' A harsh whisper came from Izuku's unoccupied shoulder.

The noise snapped the greenete out of her funk, 'Huh? Venom, everything ok?'

The symbiote sighed, 'With me yes, with you? We both know it's eating you up inside'

The girl sighed, 'It's fine, I just. If I'm living the rest of my life with Mei... when will I tell her. It's already been too long since we promised no more secrets between us and... ugh' the girl groaned as her head fell into her hands.

'Well Kid, you know what they say, better late than never right?'

'Yeah except I don't think they were talking about confessing to being raped by two boys drunk on power.'

'Well at least they haven't tried anything here, with anyone, friend or not'

Izuku turned face to small face with her friend, 'And we both know it's only because Uncle has them on such a tight leash.'

'Yeah so imagine how much trouble they'll get into when it comes out!'

'But then now, it's just my word against theirs. I may have been popular before the sports festival but even then... I know I would have lost.' She turned back to gaze back out at the autonomous clouds, 'Plus theres the small problem of my identity, we both know when this facade comes crumbling down, the Yagi's will hunt me to the ends of the earth to silence me.'

Venom sighed bobbing his head, 'At least get some sleep Kid, we've got some time until we get there.'

Izuku yawned and slumped over, cuddling up to the peaceful inventor, 'Fine, wake me up though when we're close'

'Course Kid, I know how excited you are.'

'Thanks... Ven... om...' She mumbled out before succumbing to her girlfriends warmth

'Heh, Kid... honestly I want to help you... but at this point even I'm at a loss. If only you'd open up before everything comes crashing down around you.'

---------------------------------------------------------
All-might's entry to I-expo wasn't a quiet one, as soon as he stepped off, he, his wife, their daughter and her fiancé were swarmed with fans and reporters. Each hungry for an autograph or scoop, some even going for pictures of them together. Truly the world was blind.

By the time they escaped and made it to the park the four were exhausted, the buff idiot most of all as he had to deal with love struck fans and a territorial wife.

'UNCLE MIGHT!' The four snapped their heads around to see a blond girl literally bouncing towards them.

'Mel!' The younger Yagi called out, getting her attention.

'Mi-chan!' She yelled before launching herself at All-might, her invention staying put but still bouncing, 'Uncle Might, it's been so long!'

The man chuckled, 'Indeed it has, now where's David? We have some long overdue catching up to do!'

'Ah.' The girl said before sliding down back onto the ground, 'This is a surprise for Papa! He's been working so hard lately I thought seeing an old friend would be good.'

'Old' he chocked out, 'I'm not that old... am I?'

'Yup suuuuupppeerrr old,' his daughter chimed in.

'Mi-chan!' Melissa yelled turning to face her cousin, 'How have you been, what's going on, who's that, where Zu-Chan? A-'

Izumi held her hands up, 'Hey hey hey, slow down. I'm good, I'm in UA now. This is Kaachan or Bakugo Katsuki, my fiancé. What about you.'

The blond frowned, 'What ab-'

'MELI' A new distorted voice called out before a black blur scooped the girl up not stopping.

'MELISSA!' The three Yagi's called out while Bakugo just looked uninterested while his fiancé's cousin got whisked away.

The blond girl screamed as she tried to punch her way out of her kidnappers arms.

'Meli? What are you doing?' The voice asked. Again the nickname only one person ever called her, confused she looked at what seemed to be the face of the figure.

'Zu-chan?' She asked extremely confused

'Yup.' She replied pulling back the goop surrounding her face, 'Uncle wanted me to be a surprise.'

'REALLY?! Wait a second...' Her expression turned serious, 'Why were you not with your family, why did Papa call just you, why haven't I heard from you but I have your sister, why didn't they recognise you and... YOU GOT A QUIRK EEEEEE'

Izuku chuckled, 'I'll explain everything later. I promise, me and Uncle have a story to tell you. But call me Venom unless we're alone ok?'

The girl looked confused but nodded as Izuku set her down recovering her face, 'Oh and,' the girl continued, 'You wouldn't have known but inviting them was a mistake.'

'Huh?' The older girl replied tilting her head, 'What do you mean.'

Izuku head snapped around, 'Later, remember what I told you ok!'

The girl nodded mere moments before a giant fist came into contact with Izuku's covered head, a solid shockwave blasting the blond girl a few steps back.

'YOU!' The number one hero roared, 'HOW DARE YOU ATTACK MY N-'

'UNCLE MIGHT.' The girl screamed terrified, 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!'

'THEY ATTACKED YOU, and I teach them. I know how many problems they cause.' He said reeling his fist back for another blow. His attack froze when Izuku's head snapped 180 degrees staring him down.

'Stop or did you forget what happened last time'

'Tch.' All might dropped his fist and turned back to his family who finally caught up, signalling them to stop, 'How do you know this brat Melissa

'Um well, Uncle might Venom here... is a very old friend of mine.' She said forcing a smile, 'and you haven't even apologised yet.' She finished pointing her finger.

The man scoffed, 'I'm not in the wrong here, they stole you away.'

Izuku just rolled her before Melissa spoke up, 'Fine apologise later, Papa will be done soon. Come on!' She cheered running back in the direction they came from, Izuku following suit immediately and the others a moments hesitation later.