61: Little big fight

Hospital wasn't usually a place someone get's in-prisoned in but when one anger a hobo, not even an idiot is dumb enough to go against them. Even a Todoroki level idiot. Though it wasn't just their angry teacher's words that kept them there, the weight of the revelation also weighed down on all of their thoughts.

So the fact all of Izuku's friends sat it silence for well over an hour while the two Todoroki's were arguing with each other. The guilt emanating from the group was palpable as the atmosphere they created just dragged their mood down even further. But it was no surprise who spoke up first.

'What-what do we do?' Mei's asked, it was obvious how close she was to breaking down, yet the fact no-one could meet her eye, let alone answer her was more than enough to push the girl over the edge. With Izuku not there, she had no one to hold as she broke down sobbing.

The other's watched on as they saw the usally perky inventor lose her composure, for the bright vivid eyes to well up and let steams down onto the floor. The heard the gut churning cries as she curled herself up trying to regain control. They all wanted to reach out and help, to try and console the girl... but none had the courage to.

It was Momo who spoke up next, once the Mei had quieted down, maybe falling unconscious or just falling back into her thoughts.

'We-we messed up... didn't we?' Guilt was ridden in her voice as her gaze met the ground. No-one replied but grunts of agreement could be heard over the Todoroki's squabbling.

'But... what-what-wha...' Mina tried to speak but only ended up choking on her words and burying her head back into Eijiro's chest.

The boy patted her hair and rocked her gently before picking up where she left off, 'What can we do now.' He asked, 'What we did... it-it wasn't manly at all. And I really don't think we can make this up to her... can we?'

'We fucked up.' Iida bluntly stated, everyone looked at the boy, gobsmacked bur honestly... they understood why he said it, they all did. They all fucked up.

More awkward silence followed until Mei finally had enough of the Bi-coloured twins bitching. Without making a sound she stood up and stalked over to the two, before slapping the both across the face. Shoto then Shoka, obviously.

'Start talking.' Her voice was strained but her gaze... well it was something out of a horror movie. Those eyes that were usually gold and sparkling, now seemed to stare directly into the male child's soul.

'I-I really don't remember...' He said, trying to worm his way back

'Were there others!' She followed his retreat, step for step

'Y-yes... B-but they all consented!'

'Before they were sixteen!!!'

The boy glanced to the side sheepishly, 'Yes...'

'Do you remember them all???!!'

The boy hit a wall, now trapped between it and a very, very angry Mei. 'N-No...'

'So she cou- NO SHE WAS RAPED BY YOU!'

Shoto couldn't move and honestly he was terrified of the girl in front of him, so he did the only logical thing and glanced towards his sister. She got the message and quickly jumped up tapping the enraged girl on the shoulder, shifting the attention and tension in the room.

'YOU!' Instead of dying down Mei's fury shifted to the female Todoroki, 'DID YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS!'

Shoka gasped, placing a hand on her chest, 'No! Of course not. I'm a girl! My friends are girls, my best friend's a girl and I've got a sister! Why would I be apart of that! I DON'T CARE ABOUT THOSE BOYS!'