72: The massacre

Mirai stood silently observing the decimated courtyard in front of him, unmoving bodies strewn across the lawn, bodies hanging half out of windows and walls and even a fair amount scattered across the roof. Behind the pro stood the rest of the heroes and interns from the meeting, their mouths agasp at the pure chaos before them, not even Rocklock could argue against the hell that had occurred.

'So...' Mina broke the silence of within the large group of pro's and police, who had been called due to disturbance, 'We're really slow.'

'Y-Y-Ye' Tamaki stuttered out to his junior, 'They-they... they're really s-s-strong.'

Mirio nodded, 'THAT'S MY KOHAI!'

'Well then?' Kirishima asked, stepping forward, 'What are we wating for?' He glanced around the assembled group, 'Let's go save Eri!'

'Yeah!'

'No'

'Whaaaa?'

Everyone turned to look at Mirai who had rebutted their battled cry, confused at to why the suited man would stop them.

'We are not needed for this fight.'

'But the kid-' Fatgum tried to argue.

'Will beat them all hands down.' His gaze shifted from the wake of destruction in front of him to the group behind him, 'Make no mistake, my nibling will have no trouble with this foe Fatgum. I can assure you that.'

'Ah ok I gu- WAIT NIBLING?!'

'Did you miss them calling me uncle back in the meeting Fat?' Murmurs spread across the group along with a fair few blushes as they did indeed forget, especially with Izuku's overhwhelming display of power right after.

'Oh-Oh... yeah... hehe. How could I-'

'It's understandable, they can be terrifying. Especially since they revealed their little vigilante stint to you all. I can only imagine how some of you didn't pass out.' He coldly stated, staring a few of the weaker heroes there, 'Though what confuses me is why you kids aren't shocked.' He said directing it towards the U.A. students.

'Oh don't get me wrong sir!' Mirio piped up, 'I'm terrified! But if Venom is doing all this to save the girl and help fix my mistake, the least I can do is smile on through!'

Neijire and Tamaki nodded in agreement, while Mina just looked confused, 'They're not that scary! And we know them quite well right Ei!'

'Mina...' The red head grumbled, gently elbowing his girlfriend.

'Really?!' Nejire asked, 'What are they like, are they mean, kind, strict, funny, lame, cool, am-'

Tamaki, quietly covered the girls mouth as she continued her questions unperturbed.

'Well s- OW!' Mina yelled rubbing her head, Eijiro sighed raising his hand again.

'Babe, we aren't meant to tell anyone anything, remember?'

'Oh yeah... NOPE WE DON'T KNOW VENOM AT ALL!'

Eijiro sighed, glancing towards his friends uncle. 

Mirai hummed, 'I take it you've seen Venom then?'

Everyone looked on confused at what he said, including the couple. Until it clicked in Eijiro's head, 'Oh! Yeah we totally have, us a few others, Mei, Aizawa sensei over there, Nezu and a f-'

The boy was quickly silenced when white cloth appeared, binding his jaw shut. The gathered crowd turned to the hobo dressed man. 'Kirishima what did you just say to Ashido?'

The boys eyes widened as he went limp in the capture weapon. Mirai sighed and shook his head.

'Shota, let it be. The boy was simply answering a question.' Shota growled, but dropped his cloth regardless, 'And for the rest of you all, why are you standing around? All this means is the bases I've assigned in those packets are now top most priority, get moving!' The heroes around who were meant ot be at other bases panicked and started running, or flying, towards their respective regions, phones out and making plans.

Mirai sighed and waited for a few minutes before turning back to the scene in front of him, 'To the rest of you here, let's prep for cleanup. There's a lot of people here and quite a few of them are quite formidable, some maybe A class or higher. So let's not leave them unbound.'

'HAI!'

Now taking a look back, just before the pro's arrived after Izuku had... incapacitated all of the yakuza minions strew across the house and literally broke through the floor to the underground base.

Izuku looked up, after beating another one of the minions, slightly more violently than the peons above, only to be met with two groups. One with three weird looking members and the other with the most juxtaposes duo, a monk and a barbarian looking fellow.

Izuku simply growled and swiped at all of the, enlarging her hand to easily 20 times the original size. Swiping the group of three into the yellow barrier, seemingly errected by the monk.

'Finally! A FIGHT!' The barbarian yelled.

Izuku narrowed her eyes and withdrew her arm, shrunk it down, then in an instant, thrusted it forward. Her arm sharpened to a point, it shattered as the monk was impaled by his shoulder. The barbarian smiled viciously, right before he was knocked out by a second extension from the limb impaled on his teammate.

Izuku withdrew her hand and calmly walked forward to the monk, who was suprisingly still conscious. He couldn't make a sound as he tried to escape, only to find himself shoved up against a wall. Izuku continued forward, not even glancing at the bodies strewn in between the two.

The man tried to open his mouth, tried to speak, tried to save himself but failed. Her presence alone was enough to terrify the man beyond the limits even his boss did, he even managed to soil his pants right before he was knocked out by a quick chop to the top of his head.

Not even glancing back Izuku continued forward, only to stop a few seconds later, turing to face a specific spot in the wall. The spot started to shimmur, right before Izuku thrusted her pointed arm forward again, this time though the damage was much, much stronger. Decimating the wall between her and her target, a small small man dressed in black. Who was now impaled in his shouled, the exact same place the monk was.

The man yelped and tried squirming on the girls arm, saying nothing Izuku withdrew her arm, then head butted him, smiling silently as foam started spewing from the now limp man's body. 

Izuku dropped him and turned back before vanished, reappearing several hundred metres further in. Coming face to face with three men... and Eri terrified in one specific man's grasp.

Izuku growled, extending the tendrils from her body, facing the last three people in between her and the girl who she wasn't going to leave without.

'Overhaul.' She growled, 'Hand her OVER!'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyo my precious beans, 

Sorry its been a while eh?

Between some life and lifestyle changes and some not so fun of life's surprises I was so busy and stressed I had no real motivation to write. For that I am sorry.

But things have gotten better, and I've stablised a lot of things and gotten a bit better. So yes MORE CHAPS!

I have the next few written but they'll be out in the comming days, gotta keep the serotonin flowing day to day right?