[6] Swollen lips, hickies and lipstick stains

I think everyone loves a Tadashi one shot that involves hot make out sessions, groping and hickies! Muwhaha I am going to enjoy making this! XD since these type of one shots are currently on demand! XD enjoy this one shot everyone! :) - ChinitaPlease

WARNING: May cause nosebleed if you don't want a nosebleed, skip to the second authors note. If you carry on and read anyways, read at your own risk! Because you'll be having a nosebleed! Or a blush! Which ever cx

Tadashi was suppose to make another robot for his new project, but instead he's pinning you against his table while making out with you instead!

At first it was just an innocent little peck on the lips. Then all of a sudden it turned into a hot make out session that drove the two of you over the edge.

Your legs are snaked around Tadashi's waist, your fingers clawing Tadashi's now shirtless form. Your white blouse was unbuttoned, your hair is messy, but sexy to Tadashi. Your red lipstick tattooing Tadashi's collarbones, cheeks, lips and many other places.

You planted your lips on Tadashi's neck and gently sucked on his perfect skin, leaving a bruise behind. Tadashi couldn't help but moaned quietly, pressing you even close to him. There's no space between the two of you, and the two of you are definitely fine with that.

Your blouse slipped down your shoulders, almost completely leaving you in your bra, Tadashi leaned down and began leaving marks on your soft skin.

Both yours and Tadashi's lips are swollen, probably from too many kisses. But you didn't mind and neither did Tadashi. In fact, he enjoys it! Tadashi enjoys it as much as he enjoys robotics.

"T-Tadashi." You quietly moaned, Tadashi sighed and planted a kiss on your jawlines. You closed your eyes in ecstasy and bit your lips. Tadashi eyed you for a moment before slamming his lips onto yours.

Tadashi continued to kiss you aggressively, leaving many bruises on your neck, collarbone and shoulders. You left many bruises on Tadashi's neck and collarbones along with lipstick stains around his perfectly sculpted torso.

Tadashi pulled away and laughed lightly, you blushed and buried your face into his chest and wrapped your arms around his waist. So embarrassing afterwards.

"I don't mind continuing, you know." Tadashi whispered into your ears. You looked up at Tadashi and smiled shyly and nodded your head.

"I don't mind either, Tadashi." You replied, Tadashi leaned down and pressed his lips against yours once again. For the whole day, the two of you have a heated session.

And boy did the two of you enjoy it! After leaving SFIT, the two of you walked to the Lucky Cat Café with swollen lips, some bruises that can be seen and lip stick stains on Tadashi's neck, collarbones and face.

The two of you regretted nothing. It was totally worth it.

Holy crap I made the most beautiful thing ever! Trust me... I have never written a smut before! XD this was... Somewhat close to a smut? Maybe? No? Okay XD so! For those who have skipped reading this one shot and went straight to here, I don't blame you for skipping this part xD kind of mature content, but not as much! I'll make more one shots later ^_^ - ChinitaPlease