[23] Half cat?

That is that a neko looks like! If there's no picture then... Look up neko and it'll pop up a picture of an anime girl with cat ears! Neko means cat in Japanese and you, my precious reader, are a neko! - ChinitaPlease

You stared at Tadashi with huge eyes, same with Tadashi. His eyes flickered from your face to the top of your head. Ears. Cat ears! You have cat ears! And you're human! That doesn't make sense at all!

"Y-you have cat ears!" Tadashi breathed, his eyes was as huge as saucers.

"Y-yea, I do." You sighed, your ears flattened on your head, ashamed. Ashamed that you've his this big secret away from Tadashi for a long time.

"How did it happen?" Tadashi asks, gently poking your feline ears, your feline ears twitched against your head.

"I was born with it." You replied simply, blushing when Tadashi stared at you with that look on his face.

"Interesting." Tadashi breathed, he continued to examine you for a moment before snapping out of his day dream and blush.

"Why did you hide it from me?" Tadashi asks, slightly hurt that you've hid such a huge secret away from him. Your boyfriend.

"Because I didn't know how you were going to react. And I was afraid that you would break up with me because I'm a freak." You mumbled, Tadashi hugged you and kissed the side of your head.

"[Y/N], I'm not going to break up with you just because you're part cat! I think it's adorable!" Tadashi says, kissing the tip of your nose.

You squeaked in surprise and blushed, Tadashi smiled and pecked your lips.

You wrapped your arms around Tadashi and nuzzled your face into the crook of his neck; red faced.

Tadashi gently rubbed your back, placing small kisses on your neck, shoulders, and face. You scrunched your face when Tadashi gently pinched your nose.

"You're so cute!" Tadashi whispers, you smile and held his hand.

"You're so hot." You accidentally blurted out. Tadashi blinked at you in surprise before laughing.

For the whole day, Tadashi kept bringing it up. Only to embarrass you even more; though, you got him back though! It was something Hiro told you of course.

Tadashi has always imagined you working at a maid Café, wearing French maid uniforms, while calling him master.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Was that one of Tadashi's kinks? Who knows! Maybe it is, but Tadashi's hiding it with an innocent facade? Possibly!

WAH! Short one shot D: I got distracted and this ended up being a short mini one shot. It's a mini one shot because I needed to do something and this is basically a filler one shot for now. My brother told me I can't update or go on the Internet without wifi on his old phone >.<