[19] Baby Bump, Shirtless Tadashi & Child Birth

What a perfect fan art might I say uwu I have one with Tadashi wearing a black tank top and I think this one is the original picture? Possibly. Ahhhh I hope you guys like this one shot because it popped up in my head this morning. - ChinitaPlease

"Come on, little Hamada. You need to come out of your mothers womb sooner or later." Tadashi says to your 9 month swollen belly.

Tadashi lift your shirt up, revealing more of the swollen belly and lightly kiss the swollen belly.

You smile and laughed when Tadashi nuzzled his nose against your belly. Tadashi was shirtless, his glorious muscles and abs were taunting you.

It knew you wanted it. But sadly it can't have it because there's a chance that your water was going to break and you weren't taking any chances.

"Come on angel! Come out! Daddy and mommy wants to see you already." Tadashi cooed, rubbing your swollen belly.

The baby kicked in response, making both you and Tadashi laugh. He kiss the spot where the baby kicked and stood back up, he pulled your shirt down and wraps his arms around your waist.

"I can't wait for our little buddy to be born," Tadashi grins, pecking your lips.

"Me too, Tadashi. I want to see her already." You sighed, that's when your 4 year old son ran into the room, happy.

"Mommy! Daddy! When is little sister coming?" Haru asked excitedly, tugging on his father and mother's hands.

"Soon, Haru. She'll be here soon." You smile at Haru, you knelt down, kissing Haru's head and ruffled Haru's soft black hair.

Haru looks so much like his father, making you cooed whenever you see him. Haru is basically a mini version of Tadashi! Tadashi walks to the closet and pulls out a shirt and began putting it over his head and wore it.

To your disappointment, Tadashi is wearing a shirt that's blocking your view of Tadashi's glorious muscles and abs.

Before the three of you know it, you ended up being in the hospital. Giving birth. Finally! Might I say!

Tadashi and Haru were in the waiting room, Haru was giddy whilst Tadashi was calling Aunt Cass and Hiro.

"I'm going to have a sister!" Haru cheered, bouncing in his seat, clapping his hands and grins widely at the thought of having a sister.

"I'm excited too, little buddy." Tadashi smiles down at his four year old son who grins up at him and clap his hands once more.

"Tadashi! Haru!" Aun Cass calls out, running towards the pair while Hiro runs after Cass. Aunt Cass stopped and stood in front of the pair and hugged the two of them.

"Oh my gosh I can't believe that [Y/N] is going to give birth of a girl!" Aunt Cass cheers, grinning widely as she fixed herself.

"Hey, Haru! Did you miss me?" Hiro grins down at his nephew, Haru grins back widely and nods his head rapidly. He ran towards his uncle and wraps his arms around Hiro's legs.

"I missed you so much, Uncle Hiro!" Haru squeals, burying his face into Hiro's legs making Hiro stumble a bit and laugh lightly.

And finally, after hours of pain and agony, you finally gave birth to your daughter and your second child.

Tadashi enters the room, smiling at the scene. You're cradling yours and his daughter in your arms, kissing the sleeping baby's head.

"Hey, Tadashi! Meet our daughter! We should name her Rin, she looks like a Rin." You smile, Tadashi gives you a breathless smile and nods his head.

"C-can I hold her?" Tadashi asks quietly, you nod your head and handed Rin over to Tadashi.

Tadashi carefully cradled Rin in his arms and smile down at his newborn daughter. Rin coos cutely, nestled up in her father's arms.

Then Haru, Hiro, and Aunt Cass enter the room. Hiro and Aunt Cass smile at the scene, Hiro was happy that he's an uncle to his newborn niece. While Cass was crying, it was the tears of joy.

Then there's Haru, he was so happy that he ran up to where his father is at and stood on his tippy toes, Tadashi knelt down and let Haru meet his newborn sister.

"Hi, Rin! I'm Haru! Your big brother! I will protect you no matter what." Haru declares, kissing his little sister's forehead.

Both you and Tadashi grin at the adorable sight, watching Haru bond with his little sister.

UPDATED! ^_^ Ahhhh this one shot is just too fluffy and I can't contain the cuteness! If you figure out where I got the idea for Haru and Rin's name, I'm going to be so happy! :D more one shots coming soon! ^_^ - ChinitaPlease