[17] Teaching Hiro about safe sex with Tadashi

What a beautiful fan art! *_* Haha lots of people wanted me to make the second part of the pervious one shot xD I'll make a second one after this ^^ maybe cx Sorry I haven't update in a million years .-. My schedule is pretty tight and I can fit updating on some weekends ._. Anyways! Enjoy this imagine :) - ChinitaPlease

"Now! When you have sex with a girl, always wear protection!" You said, holding up a condom.

"Where did you get the-" you cut Hiro off and shook your head, signaling him to not ask you where you got the condom. It's... It's personal *cough*.

"Though! If you have sex with a guy, we don't know if you'll need to use a condom!" Tadashi said, draping his arms around your shoulders.

"But I'm not gay..." Hiro said awkwardly, blushing at Tadashi's statement. That's when many questions began swirling in his head.

When two guys have sex... Do they use condoms? I mean... Boys don't at pregnant! But... Do they still use it if they're going to nail each other?

"You'd never know! You're still a growing boy! You can be questioning your sexuality at this moment!" Tadashi said, making Hiro groaned and lie back in his bed.

"Also, if you ever have sex with a girl, make sure she's on birth control! And make sure that there's no hole in your condom! Or.. Wear two or five just incase." You said, patting Hiro's head.

"But wouldn't that.. Strain my...." Hiro couldn't finish his sentence, he was too shy and embarrassed to do so. You couldn't blame him!

"To be honest I don't really know!" You shrugged your shoulders, Tadashi chuckled and pat your head and kiss your cheeks.

Hiro huffed and began messing with his bot and began fumbling with it. Plus Hiro didn't know who he likes! He doesn't like anyone to be honest.

Wait... But he does! .. Does he? Go Go is his best friend, he doesn't like her. Though, he thought she was his long lost sister one time. She smacked him and called him an idiot.

Honey Lemon is pretty much like a mom to him! She cares about him and treats him like a little brother or a son. She likes to prefer Hiro as her Asian brother from another mother.

Then it hit him. Is it possible that Hiro likes.... You? His brother's girlfriend? Well what's not to like!?! You're beautiful, funny, dorky, geeky, smart, outgoing and shy at times.

"Oh my gosh.... I like... [Y/N]! My own brother's girlfriend!" Hiro thought as his eyes widened and looked at both you and Tadashi.

You were giggling while Tadashi was trying to get Baymax to do something. Your giggle is adorable! The way your eyes forms into a crescent shape is adorable.

"You're so adorable, [Y/N]." Tadashi said, grinning at you cutely. You blushed and bury your face into his chest, wrapping your arms around his torso.

Hiro couldn't help but feel.... Jealous. First the day started off with both you and Tadashi teaching him about safe sex. Now he's realizing that he likes you the whole time.

UPDATED! FINALLY! XD ooh! Hiro likes you too! Gasp! What's going to happen??! Frankly I haven't think about that yet xD I'm going to try to update more often with a busy schedule >_> thank you for reading ^.^ more will be posted ASAP :) - ChinitaPlease