Éowyn X Fem Reader (LOTR)

Summary : Y/N and Éowyn meet Gandalf the White, Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli once they arrive in Rohan.
(and Y/N saves Éowyn from Grima)

Third person pov...

Y/N was confused why did Gandalf, a man an Elf and a Dwarf arrive in Rohan.

Maybe they are here to help King Theoden, Y/N hoped that was the reason for their arrival.

So she decided to go and see Éowyn who is the Kings neice and Y/Ns Girlfriend.

Once she got there she causiously opened the doors once she did she almost wished she hadn't.

Háma and a few of the Royal guards were thrown on the floor with the Dwarf, man and Elf standing in fighting positions.

Y/N then scouted the room for Éowyn once she saw her she growled with anger at how held her.

Holding her love was Gríma Wormtongue, Y/N then stormed over yo them she shoved through the group in front of her.

Gandalf was trying to undo the spell casted on Theoden so Y/N took this chance to save Éowyn.

Y/N quickly grabbed a sword from one of the beaten up guards and pointed it threateningly at Gríma.

Y/N had known for years about Grímas liking to Éowyn and it creeped her out.

"You know Gríma" she started, Gríma flinched at the tone in her voice " we shouldn't touch what isn't ours should you" said Y/N

She twirled the sword around in her hand dangerously.

Gríma squeaked pathetically and instantly let Éowyns arm go, Y/N smirked.

She then pulled Éowyn close to her side like a Knight in shining armour saving his princess.

"I have saved the beautiful princess from the ugly beast  said Y/N proudly hearing laughter behind her.

Gríma glared at Y/N and ran of as he saw the spell put on Theoden break.

Y/N then broke down in laughter as he scurried away like the rat he is.

As she laughed Éowyn smiled and playfully slapped her partners arm.

"Y/N you didn't have to be so rude, but I appreciate the save" said Éowyn grinning.

"Aye, Very good show Y/N well done" clapped Gandalf as Y/N and Éowyn turned around.

Grinning Y/N put the sword in the belt of her pants so her hand was free.

"Gandalf!" how lovely to see you again " she said waking towards the old Wizard and hugging him.

Gandalf hugged back" you as , I swear you have grown even more beautiful then the last time I saw you" said the wizard making Y/N blush.

They then pulled away "everyone this is Y/N L/N of Rohan" said Gandalf introducing the girl to his companions.

Aragorn stepped forward "you are very well skilled with a blade" he said to Y/N.

"yeah, you kinda have to be in these times if you want to survive and to protect the people you love" explains Y/N.

"I have been teaching Éowyn as well" she said As she looked over at Éowyn with a dreamy look on her face.

A groan is heard behind them "Uncle!" cried Éowyns voice Y/N turned around and saw her King back to normal.

Éowyn held her uncle in her arms as he came back to her "Éowyn" he said softly.

"yes uncle its me Éowyn" said Éowyn happy that he was back.

Y/N grinned she was happy that Éowyn had her uncle back.

The end

Decided to write another Lord of the rings Oneshot  because why not I haven't written many of them.

Hope you liked this one, bye!

Word count : 610