Haruhi Fujioka X Fem Reader (OHSHC)

Haruhi Fujioka X Fem reader (OHSHC)

I love Haruhi a lot she is one of my favourite characters from OHSHC so I decided that she will be the second anime character to get a one-shot.

                                                          Summary: Y/N visits her girlfriend Haruhi at Ouran Highschool and ends up meeting the Host club.

________

Third person pov…

“so, this is where Haruhi goes to school now” muttered Y/N to herself as she stared up at the pink school in front of her. She

sighs softly in annoyance before walking towards it.

“I mean come on who paints a school pink anyway” she continued to grumble about the school and how ridiculous it looked.

As she walked inside the main building all she could see were girls dressed in huge Banana dresses and Boys in uniform with purple jackets.

As she walked Y/N got many strange looks sent her way.as she was just wearing her normal clothes.

But Y/N did not care she just wanted to meet up with Haruhi then have their sleepover at Haruhi’s house, they had planned this meeting over the phone last week.

Soon she made it to the abandoned music room where Haruhi said to meet at.

on her way to the room Y/N had to ask for directions it was good that most of the students there are nice and gave her the right directions.

Once she opened the doors cherry blossom petal fell all around her some got into her eyes and mouth, they did not taste nice.

Sputtering and waving her arms Y/N blocked the rest of them and walked further into the room.

“Welcome” said 6 voices in front of her.

At the voice’s Y/N looked up and saw 5 guys and 1 girl, who the hell are these guys and what is this room

she thought as she spotted Haruhi, at least she was in the right room.

Smiling Haruhi ran towards Y/N happy to see her, they hugged each other tightly completely forgetting there were others in the room as well.

As they pulled away one of the guys started talking, he was wearing glasses.

“Y/N L/N only child and heir to the L/N fortune” he said, Y/N recognised him instantly.

“Kyoya Ootori the fourth son” said Y/N with sassy which made Kyoyas eye twitch behind his glasses.

Suddenly a blonde person ran in front of both girls and pulled Haruhi away from Y/N.

“Haruhi who is she and why is she trying to take my daughter away from me” he whined like a toddler.

Haruhi sweat dropped and pushed away from him and stood back next to Y/N.

“Tamaki-senpai its okay this is Y/N she is my girlfriend” explained Haruhi as Y/N waved at the shocked boys faces.

“Hi~” she said waving at them as they started asking/ demanding answers from Haruhi.

Haruhi sighed and turned to Y/N this will take a while” she muttered softly as Y/N kissed her forehead.

The end!

Yay! Haruhi is finished, hope you liked it I’ve never written an OHSHC one shot before

Bye!

Word count: 533