The Ancient one X Fem Reader (Marvel)

So I was watching Dr Strange with my Mum yesterday and decided to finally wrote this oneshot fir the Ancient one.

Summary: Dr Stephen Strange meets
Y/N L/N in the library, but he doesn't know she is the Ancient Ones wife.

Third person pov...

As Wong picked out books for Stephen, a young woman came up to the front desk a large pile of book in her arms, she was looking for Wong. With out looking from her pile of books she calls out for Wong.

"Hey Big guy I have come to-" she cuts herself of when she puts down the books and looks around and saw a new person there. "Hello, I'm Y/N " she said smiling at Stephen.

Not wanting to be rude to her Stephen forced himself to speak to her. "Hello I am Dr Stephen Strange" said the Dr, "Nice to Meet you Dr"

While waiting for Wong to show the two of them decided to sit down and wait for Wong to come back. They spoke about lots of different subjects. "I've been here for about 7 years now, I came here after I lost use of my Legs 5 years ago. Thanks to the Ancient one I can walk again" she said.

She was grateful to the Ancient one fir helping her to become stronger and be able to walk again A couple hours pass and soon the door open snd in walks the Ancient one she was looking for Y/N.

"There you are!" She exclaimed giving an exasperated look to Y/N who had a guilty look on her face. "Sorry love I was talking to the Dr" she said smiling this made the Sorcerer Suprem smile at her wife.

"Well I guess it's okay then" she said making Y/N hug her. Being a great judge of character Dr Strange got it in one. "You two are obviously Married" he stated getting one surprised look and one that said 'really you just figured it out' Y/N said goodbye to Stephen before following her wife out if the library.

The end!

Hope you liked it!

Word count : 360