Hope Van Dyne X Fem Reader (Marvel)

So I love Hope and her actor Evangeline Lily she so pretty! So here is a oneshot for her finally!

Summary: Y/N meets Scott Lang when she visits Hank and Hope at their home.

Third person pov ...

A H/C woman walked up the stairs to her girlfriends house as she hadn't seen Hope in months as she was working in another country for her job.

"I'm home Hope" she said to herself before opening the front door with her spare key she then walked into the kitchen/ Dining room and saw Hope her Beautiful Hope.

"Hey honey" she said leaning against the wall casually as if she hadn't just been gone for months. Hope looked up and gasped her hand covering her mouth in shock.

She walked towards Y/N her hand then reached out and rested on her Girlfriends face. "Your home"she whispered to herself.

Y/N nods and is surprised by Hope launching herself at the woman and hugging her tightly.

Y/N feel over Hope in her arms protected by the fall. "I'm zo sorry for being long" she said kissing Hopes head Hope cried into her chest.

They stayed on the wooden floor until she had stopped crying. Hank then walks into the room and saw Hope on the floor laying on someone.

"Hey Mr Pym!" Exclaimed Y/N grinning at the scientist from her position on the floor, Hank smiled at the two happy his second daughter was home and Hope was happy again.

Once they got up Hope introduced Y/N to Scott.

The end!

Hope you like this oneshot!

As always Requests are open!

Word count : 300