Minerva McGonagall X Fem Reader (Harry Potter)

Minerva McGonagall X Fem reader 

Summary: Y/N is Professor McGonagall’s new teaching assistant; the students don’t know who she is until they find out her last name. 

Third person pov… 

The first thing Ron and Harry see when they walk in late to transfiguration is a woman sitting on Professor McGonagall’s desk with the Professor standing in front of the class. McGonagall looks at the two boys and sighs she shakes her head. “How many times must I tell you two, get to class early or else ill have to take points of Gryffindor” she said before gesturing to the two to sit down at the front so she can see them.  

The two boys sat down, and the class started, McGonagall stood at the front of the classroom as always and introduced the woman behind her, she looked the same age as the Professor and was wearing black robes, she had (H/C) hair. 

“Everyone this is Y/N she will be helping me today and from now on in my lessons” she said making Y/N grin and wave at the glass of Slytherins and Gryffindors. Throughout the lesson Y/N would sit behind McGonagall on the desk her legs swinging back and forth. The woman would wave to students who looked her way. 

After another student looked up from their work McGonagall had enough, she stopped walking around and glared at everyone. “Alright alright! You are aloud to ask Y/N questions” she complied making her students happy. 

For the rest of class Y/N answered questions. 

“How do you know Professor McGonagall” asked Hermione making Y/N look behind her at McGonagall who sighed and nodded her head. “You mean she hasn’t told you, well I’m her Wife my full name is Y/N McGonagall”  

The class became silent at the news. “What!” exclaimed the Gryffindors, as most the Slytherins didn’t really care about it. “Yep, we’ve been married for 10 years now, right love?” Minerva looked up her from desk, a small smile on her aged face. 

“Yes, I believe so Y/N” she agreed.  

The end!  

Hope you liked this for McGonagall, finally finished writing it for her. 

Word count: 360